CANADA & ALASKA: 21 Day Ultimate Canada Tour and Alaska Cruise Including Flights for Two (Inside Cabin)
Explore the best Mother Nature has on offer.
$15,998Valued at $17,998
From the snow-capped mountains and emerald shorelines of the Rockies, to the mystical glaciers of Alaska and to the streets of buzzing Vancouver, get ready for an unforgettable 21 day expedition across land, rail and sea.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 12 Nights of Hotel Accommodation and 7 Nights Aboard the Star Princess Alaskan Cruise Liner, Including all Onboard Meals
- Spot Grizzly Bears and Mountain Goats in Banff and Jasper, Travel Through Spiral Tunnels on the Rocky Mountaineer Rail and Feel the Spray of Niagara Falls
- Return International Flights for Two
- 12 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation
- 7 Night Alaska Cruise Aboard the Star Princess in your Choice of an Inside, Ocean View or Balcony Cabin
- 7 Day Canadian Rockies Rail & Coach Tour Including 2 Days of Silverleaf Service Aboard the Rocky Mountaineer Rail with Daily Breakfast and 1 Lunch Onboard
- 14 Breakfasts, 9 Lunches and 7 Dinners
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing, Admission and Tours as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guides Throughout Your Journey
- All Airport Taxes, Cruise Taxes and Port Charges
- Calgary – Sandman Hotel Calgary or similar
- Banff – Inns of Banff or similar
- Lake Louise – Lake Louise Inn or similar
- Jasper – Lobstick Lodge Hotel or similar
- Kamloops – Thompsons Hotel or similar
- Vancouver – Rosedale on Robson or similar
- Toronto – Holiday Inn Express Toronto or similar
- Alaska Cruise – Star Princess
The Star Princess is the jewel crown of the Princess Cruises fleet. From the moment you step aboard, you’ll be enamoured by all the luxury that this ship has to offer.
Savour the exquisite tastes of the Sterling Steakhouse, and experience fine dining at it’s best with a six course meal from SHARE by celebrity chef Curtis Stone. Relax with a massage at the Lotus Spa and be captivated by award-winning broadway and magic shows.
Enjoy your Alaskan adventure in your choice of three luxury cabin options:
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
The perfect haven to recharge between onboard activities and exciting port stops, each Inside Cabin features two twin beds or a queen size bed, refrigerator, hair dryer, TV, closet and an en suite bathroom.
Ocean View Cabin:
As well as all of the benefits of the Inside Cabins, the Ocean View Cabins also offer windows or portholes overlooking the water where you can admire calming glimpses of ocean while you rest up.
Enjoy a private balcony with a seating area overlooking the ocean. The spacious living area and large windows make this cabin the perfect home away from home.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2020:
- 8, 15, 22, 29 May
- 5 June
- 24, 31 July
- 7, 14, 21, 28 August
- 4 September
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Uncover Canada and Alaska’s natural beauty. Whether it’s hiking through lush forests in the Rockies, cruising past glaciers and fishing villages, or exploring the Inside Passage, every day is a new adventure on this incredible 19 day tour.
- Trek through Banff National Park, home to an abundance of overhanging canyons waterfalls, moose and elk, before finally arriving at the heavenly emerald shoreline of Lake Louise.
- Board the Star Princess for an extravagant voyage complete with culinary delights, a rejuvenating spa, impressive entertainment and unbelievable vantage points to admire Alaska’s breathtaking landscapes.
- Cruise through the magical glaciers and tidal cliffs in Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Bay National Park, and be wowed by the incredible wildlife that sits on nature’s doorstep.
- Explore Alaska’s picturesque fishing villages in Ketchikan, Skagway and Juneau.
- Feel the enormous power of the Niagara Falls as you skirt the foot of the falls on a thrilling boat ride, getting up close and personal with one of the world’s most magnificent wonders. Make sure to bring a raincoat!
Touchdown Calgary! Upon arrival you’ll be met by a tour representative and transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Transfer to Banff village this morning, located in the heart of the Canadian Rockies. Spend the rest of the day at your leisure, perhaps basking in Banff’s stunning skyline, dominated by Mt. Rundle and Mt. Cascade. Take a stroll down the main thoroughfare, dotted with chateau-style hotels, boutiques and restaurants. Alternatively you could go wildlife spotting and play eye spy with elk and grizzly bears.
Spend the day exploring the sights of Banff before joining a Banff Wildlife tour in the evening, boarding an animal spotting bus through Banff National Park to observe the park’s incredible wildlife at dusk. Keep an eye out for bears, big horn sheep, deer, elk and more!
Tour Banff this morning, visiting the Hoodoos, stunning rock shaped by thousands of years of wind. You’ll also get to visit Bow Valley Point, Surprise Corner, Bow Falls, Lake Minnewanka and Bankhead, an abandoned mining town symbolic of Banff’s industrial past. Head for Lake Louise in the afternoon via a scenic drive through Bow Valley.
Travel via coach today on the Icefields Parkway, driving through Athabasca Falls, Peyto Lake and the soaring peaks, emerald waters and vast sweeping valleys of the Columbia Icefield.
You’ll also get to ride through the Athabasca Glacier on the all-terrain Ice Explorer and experience the glaciers from up-high on a Glacier Skywalk.
Explore the Canadian wilderness with an evening wildlife discovery tour through the Jasper National Park. Weave your way through the Athabasca Valley, marvelling at the stunning twilight landscapes dotted with coyotes, deer, elk and goats before gaining an insight into the rich ecology, history and geology of the region.
All aboard the Rocky Mountaineer for a scenic rail journey to Kamloops. Leaving from Jasper National Park, travel the ‘Yellowhead’ route past the sprawling grandeur of Mount Robson and the mighty Thompson River before arriving in Kamloops.
Leaving Kamloops, follow the Thompson River through Ashcroft to Rainbow Canyon, lined with colourful striped cliffs that create a stunning rainbow effect. Watch the mighty water torrent pass through the canyon walls at Fraser Canyon before continuing onto Vancouver, passing through the Fraser Valley en route.
Enjoy some free time today to discover Vancouver, a city with a thriving art scene, charming villages each with their own distinctive feel, fabulous food and its fair share of outdoor wonders.
Transfer to Seattle via coach to board your 5 Star Alaska Inside Passage Cruise on the Star Princess.
Spend today at sea relaxing before your Alaskan adventure kicks off. Indulge the senses with an exquisite six course dinner designed by celebrity chef Curtis Stone at SHARE restaurant (additional charges apply), or melt away with a revitalizing spa treatment at the Lotus Spa.
Arrive early this morning at Ketchikan, an Alaskan fishing town enveloped by rolling mountain tops.
You could stroll along the picturesque boardwalks lined with rustic fishing houses, before visiting the Totem Bight State Historical Park or try your hand at kayaking, hiking and even bear watching!
Spend the morning cruising around Tracy Arm Fjord, admiring stunning views of the Twin Sawyer Glacier, enveloped by granite cliffs, crystal blue waters, native wilderness and colossal mountains that tower 7,000ft above the water.
Dock at Alaska’s capital, Juneau after lunch. Surrounded by glaciers, lush forests, snow-capped mountain tops and array of wildlife, Juneau is an outdoor wonderland with plenty to explore!
Dock at Skagway this morning, a town painted with Gold Rush history, relics and time-period shop fronts. Spend the day in Skagway going at your own pace, perhaps admiring the panorama of glaciers, gorges and waterfalls of the White Pass summit via rail, or going on a kayak adventure to Glacier Bay.
Sit back, relax and unwind as your enjoy your day at sea. Enjoy dinner at the Salty Dog Gastropub then head off to an onboard broadway show! Feeling lucky? Give the onboard casino a whirl and try your luck!
Dock this afternoon in Victoria, British Columbia and enjoy the city’s blend of old world traditions and trendy culture at your own pace. Take the opportunity to stroll through the floral mastery of the Butchart Gardens, or sip on afternoon tea amidst the grandeur of the Victorian-styled Empress Hotel.
Say goodbye to the Star Princess in Seattle, transferring to the airport for your flight to Toronto. Upon arrival in Toronto, make your own way to the hotel, spending the rest of the day exploring the city at your leisure. Return to the hotel tonight for a welcome drink and an orientation tour.
Go on a guided tour of the iconic spots of the city today, learning about the rich culture, history and architecture of this dynamic city. See the bustling downtown district, CN tower and St. Lawrence Market. Enjoy an evening drink with your fellow travellers and tour guide to cap it all off.
Head for the spectacular Niagara Falls this morning, exploring the mighty falls on a thrilling boat adventure through the foot of the Niagara. Continue onto the enchanting Niagara-on-the-Lake before tasting the finest drops of the region at a local winery. Return to Toronto in the afternoon.
Say goodbye to your travel buddies as you board your international flight home to Australia.
Arrive home in Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
- Flights are economy class with United Airlines, Delta Airlines or Virgin Australia, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 44
- A single supplement applies for those wishing to travel alone:
- Inside cabin – $3500
- Oceanview cabin – $4400
- Balcony cabin – $4900
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Airport Transfers
- Flight from Seattle to Toronto
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- Tipping/Gratuities (recommended at USD $12 per person per day)
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages