CANADA & ALASKA: 19 Day Tour & Cruise Package Including Flights for Two (Ocean View Cabin)
Explore the Inside Passage and the Rockies.
$14,998Valued at $17,998
From the snow-capped mountains and emerald shorelines of the Rockies, to Alaska’s mystical landscapes and postcard-worthy glaciers, get ready for an unforgettable expedition across land and sea.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 9 Nights of Hotel Accommodation and 7 Nights Aboard the Star Princess Alaskan Cruise Liner, Including all Onboard Meals
- Spot Grizzly Bears and Mountain Goats Amidst Banff and Jasper’s Wilderness, Uncover Alaska’s Pristine Landscapes and Be Enamoured by Glacier Bay
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 9 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation
- Canadian Rockies Escorted Coach Tour
- 7 Night Alaska Cruise Aboard the Star Princess in your Choice of an Inside, Outside or Balcony Cabin
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- All Onboard Porterage, Taxes and Service Charges
- All Transportation by Air Conditioned Vehicle as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guides Throughout Your Journey
- Vancouver – Rosedale on Robson Hotel or similar
- Jasper – Lobstick Lodge or similar
- Banff – Banff Inns or similar
- Lake Louise – Lake Louise Inn or similar
- Cruise Ship – Star Princess or similar
- Denali – Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge or similar
- Talkeetna – Mt. Mckinley Princess Wilderness Lodge or similar
- Anchorage – Captain Cook Hotel or similar
The Star Princess is the jewel crown of the Princess Cruises fleet. From the moment you step aboard, you’ll be enamoured by all the luxury that this ship has to offer.
Savour the exquisite tastes of the Sterling Steakhouse, and experience fine dining at it’s best with a six course meal from SHARE by celebrity chef, Curtis Stone. Relax with a massage at the Lotus Spa and be captivated by award-winning broadway and magic shows.
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
The perfect haven to recharge between onboard activities and exciting port stops, each Inside Cabin features two twin beds or a queen size bed, refrigerator, hair dryer, TV, closet, and bathroom with shower.
As well as all of the benefits of the Inside Cabins, the Ocean View Cabins also offer windows or portholes overlooking the water, where you can admire calming glimpses of ocean while you rest up.
Enjoy a private balcony with a seating area overlooking the ocean. The spacious living area and large windows make this cabin the perfect home away from home.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 8, 15, 29 May
- 5*, 12* June
- 31* July
- 7*, 14* 21, 28 August
- 4 September
- *A High Season surcharge of $800 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Uncover Canada and Alaska’s natural beauty. Whether it’s hiking through lush forests in the Rockies, cruising past glaciers and fishing villages, or exploring the Inside Passage, every day is a new adventure on this incredible 19 day tour.
- Be enamoured with the Rockies’ breathtaking snow-capped mountains and native wildlife, traversing through Maligne Canyon’s bridges in Jasper, and admiring the sweeping valleys, emerald waters and soaring peaks at Columbia Icefield.
- Trek through Banff National Park, home to an abundance of overhanging canyons waterfalls, moose and elk, before finally arriving at the heavenly emerald shoreline of Lake Louise.
- Board the Star Princess for an extravagant voyage complete with culinary delights, a rejuvenating spa, impressive entertainment and unbelievable vantage points to admire Alaska’s breathtaking landscapes.
- Cruise through the magical glaciers and tidal cliffs in Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Bay National Park, wowed by the incredible wildlife that sits on nature’s doorstep.
- Explore Alaska’s picturesque fishing villages in Ketchikan, Skagway and Juneau.
Welcome to Canada! Pack your bags for an adventure of a lifetime as you board your international flight to Vancouver. Upon arrival, make your own way to the hotel, using the rest of your day to explore Vancouver at your own leisure.
If time allows, you could spend the day strolling through the cobbled old-town district of Gastown and grab a beer at the one of the district’s many bars.
Enjoy some free time today to discover Vancouver, a city with a thriving art scene, charming villages each with their own distinctive feel, fabulous food and its fair share of outdoor wonders.
Board your coach from Vancouver to the wildlife haven of Jasper today. Drive through Fraser Valley before beginning your ascent to the Rocky Mountains via the rolling peaks of the Coastal Mountains.
Stop at Kamloops, perched alongside the North Thompson River, where you’ll trace the steps of the Overlander gold diggers, before continuing to Jasper.
Explore the crash and hum of the Rockies’ deepest canyon with a hike through Maligne Canyon this morning. Then, travel along the Icefields Parkway, driving through Athabasca Falls, Peyto Lake and the soaring peaks, emerald waters and vast sweeping valleys of Columbia Icefield*
You’ll also get to ride through the Athabasca Glacier on the all-terrain Ice Explorer or strike out boldly onto Glacier Skywalk.
Tour Banf National Park this morning, walking along Johnston Canyon’s overhanging canyon walls and waterfalls, followed by the turquoise shorelines of Lake Louise and Moraine Lake.
In the afternoon, visit the famed Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel; a castle perched over the trees lying at the base of Sulphur Mountain, before trailing along Bow Falls’ white water drop. Spend the rest of the afternoon in Banff at your leisure, maybe indulging in natural spas at the Upper Hot Springs.
Spend your morning driving through the rolling mountain ranges in Rogers Pass before stopping to admire the snow-capped mountains, *waterfalls, raging rivers and glacier lakes at Yoho National Park.
Catch a glimpse of the Spiral Tunnel, a railway engineering marvel that weaves through the Rocky Mountains. You’ll then be driven to Vancouver for check-in.
This morning you’ll be transferred to the cruise terminal to begin your Alaska Inside Passage Cruise aboard the Star Princess!
Take today to rest before your Alaskan adventure kicks off. You could delight the palate with a six course dinner designed by celebrity Chef Curtis Stone at SHARE (own expense) or indulge your senses with one of the Broadway-style productions onboard.
Arrive early this morning at Ketchikan, an Alaskan fishing town enveloped by rolling mountain tops.
You could stroll along the picturesque boardwalks lined with rustic fishing houses, before visiting the Totem Bight State Historical Park or try your hand at kayaking, hiking and even bear watching!
Explore Juneau’s natural wonders at your own leisure, maybe venturing to Mendenhall Glacier – a 20km strip of ice near downtown. If you’ve had enough sightseeing for the day, you could stop off at the Alaskan Brewing Company for a cold beer.
Dock at Skagway this morning, a town painted with Gold Rush history, relics and time-period shop fronts. Spend the day in Skagway going at your own pace, perhaps revelling in the panorama of glaciers, gorges, waterfalls and tunnels of the White Pass summit by rail.
Breathtaking glaciers spilling into pristine sea and icy wilderness filled with the likes of humpback whales, sea otters, black bears and mountain goats in Glacier Bay National Park today. Drink in the postcard-worthy vistas at your leisure.
Continue your exploration of the glaciers on the western fringe of the Sound today as you sail through the magnificent College Fjord, with its glaciers named for Ivy League universities.
Studded with breathtaking glaciers, majestic wildlife including moose and unbelievably fresh seafood, Anchorage has something for everyone. Spend today exploring it at your leisure.
Say goodbye to the Star Princess this morning as you disembark in Denali, one of the world’s greatest scenic mountainscapes. Then, board your wilderness rail service, gliding past magnificent tundra and boreal forest to your accommodation for the evening.
Uncover the raw wilderness of Denali National Park with a guided tour. Afterwards, continue to your accommodation in Talkeetna tonight, soaking in the breathtaking views of Mt. McKinley’s behemoth 20,310ft-stature that envelops the lodge property.
Relax at the lodge this morning, enjoy the snow-capped views from inside or join one of the optional activities before returning to Anchorage.
- Husky homestead (AUD $99 per person).
- Whitewater rafting (AUD $175 per person).
- Glacier landing (AUD $575 per person).
Say goodbye to your travel buddies this morning as you transfer to the airport for your flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Not valid with any other offer
- Subject to availability
- A single supplement surcharge applies to those wishing to travel alone;
- Inside Cabin – $3000
- Ocean View Cabin – $4000
- Balcony Cabin – $5000
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
- Flights are economy with United Airlines, Qantas, Air New Zealand, Air Canada, Delta or Virgin Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Subject to availability
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Airport transfers
- Visa/Entry requirements
- On-land tips/gratuities – recommended at approx. AUD $18 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in inclusions and itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages