CAMBODIA & THAILAND: 16 Day Cambodia and Thailand Tour Including Flights for Two
Experience the best of Indochina.
$5,998Valued at $9,720
Between breathtaking sunrises at the Angkor Temples in Phnom Penh and the vibrant cityscape in Bangkok, this unique adventure offers up the must-see highlights of Indochina.
- Return International Flights for Two, Plus Internal Flights from Thailand to Cambodia
- 14 Nights of Relaxing Hotel Accommodation with Daily Breakfast, Plus Heaps of Lunches and Dinners
- Unearth The Ancient Ruins of Thailand’s Most Powerful Kingdom and Cambodia’s Iconic Angkor Temples
- Return International Flights for Two
- All Internal Flights and On-Ground Transportation as per Itinerary
- 14 Nights of Charming Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast, 3 Lunches, and 3 Delicious Dinners
- Exciting Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Throughout Your Journey
- Return Airport Transfers
- Bangkok – Holiday Inn Bangkok Silom or similar
- Kanchanaburi – Mida Resort Kanchanaburi or similar
- Ayutthaya – Kantary Hotel or similar
- Pattaya – Dusit Thani Pattaya or similar
- Siem Reap – Sokha Roth Hotel or similar
- Phnom Penh – Green Palace Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 6, 13, 20, 27 February
- 6, 13, 20, 27 March
- 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 May
- 7, 14, 21, 28 August
- 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 October
- 6, 13, 20, 27 November
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Your Indochina adventure awaits! From postcard-worthy views of Angkor Wat to floating markets and the sobering Killing Fields, you’ll uncover unique wonders on this unforgettable journey from Thailand to Cambodia.
- Tick off your Thailand bucket list with a tour of Bangkok’s most iconic sites, including Wat Po, the Temple of the Reclining Buddha.
- Admire the frenzy of paddle boats at Thailand’s most popular floating market and glide through a floating village in Siem Reap.
- Bask in Pattaya’s sunny seaside location and take advantage of its plethora of nearby islands, coral reefs and pristine beaches.
- Unearth the ancient ruins of Thailand’s most powerful kingdom in Ayutthaya Historical Park.
- Wake up bright and early to witness Angkor Wat’s silhouette illuminated by the rising sun.
- Visit the sobering Tuol Sleng Museum and Killing Fields; the site of Pol Pot’s Khmer Rouge regime.
Your bags are packed, tickets are booked, the only thing left to do is hop on your international flight bound for Thailand!.
Upon arrival in lively Bangkok, you will be transferred to your hotel to check in. Depending on what time you arrive, you may get the chance to explore on your own and grab a local bite to eat.
Immerse yourself in the vibrant street life of Bangkok today as you uncover China Town’s labyrinth of market stalls, street-side restaurants and gold shops on a guided tour. Onto ‘Little India’ to admire the piles of delicate orchids, rows of roses and sweet carnations at the fragrant Pak Khlong Talat (flower market).
Later, don’t miss the opportunity to get a snap of Wat Po, the Temple of the Reclining Buddha, before driving through Royal Avenue for a glimpse of the Grand Palace and official government offices. The remainder of the afternoon is yours before a welcome dinner this evening.
Squeeze in as little or as much as you like with this full free day in Bangkok. You could savour the buzzing markets and golden temples in Banglamphu, take a sky train to shopper’s paradise at Siam Paragon and top it all off with some gai tod (fried chicken) from a local street vendor.
- Half Day Royal Grand Palace Tour – A magnificent complex of buildings on the banks of the Chao Phraya River, the Grand Palace is home to Wat Phra Kaew, Bangkok’s most sacred temple, and the famous Emerald Buddha (AUD $66 per person).
- Siam Niramit Show and Dinner – Enjoy a buffet dinner at a local restaurant before a spellbinding performance of the Journey to the Enchanted Kingdom over four incredible hours (AUD $97 per person).
Picture tropical fruit and souvenirs piled high, local farmers donning traditional high-topped straw hats and a frenzy of paddle boats, and you might come close to imagining the unique charm of the Damnoen Saduak Floating Market.
After a quick photo opportunity and voyage on the waters here, you’ll continue to Kanchanaburi to walk over the 300m bridge spanning the River Kwai. Heavy with history, this bridge was built during WWII and cost thousands of imprisoned labourers their lives. Several museums and cemeteries respectfully preserve their memory.
Explore on your own today. A stroll through the enchanting Heritage Walking Street offers a glimpse into historic Kanchanaburi, while Wat Tham Seua Temple showcases an 18m-high Buddha covered in golden mosaics and the Wat Tham Khao Pun cave temple hides subterranean shrines.
- Full Day Hellfire Pass and Death Railway with lunch – taking its name from the thousands of imprisoned Allied Prisoners of War who died to complete the River Kwai Bridge, this tour offers further insight into their lives throughout construction (AUD $53 per person).
Unearth the ancient Ayutthaya Kingdom today at the immense Ayutthaya Historical Park. Once the site of Thailand’s most powerful kingdom, the former capital’s ruins now make up this park. After lunch, admire the carefully carved scenes of Buddha’s life decorating the Chai Wattanaram Temple.
Set off to the charming seaside city of Pattaya today, a coastal resort replete with pristine beaches, boutique shopping and mouth-watering restaurants. En route, visit the former summer residence of Thai Kings, Bang Pa-In Palace, to admire the ornate collection of buildings and 19 hectares of gardens.
Continuing to Pattaya, visit a gem gallery to see how precious stones are turned into dazzling pieces of jewellery – maybe even buy a thing or two for yourself.
Dive into seaside relaxation today with a full free day to enjoy Pattaya’s tropical paradise vibes and sunny location. Perhaps escape by speedboat to the stunning Coral Island, visit the elaborate Sanctuary of Truth or simply relax on the luscious white sands of a nearby beach.
Your Thailand discovery comes to an end today with your flight to Siem Reap. Upon arrival, you will be met by your tour guide and transferred to your hotel for check in, then the rest of the day is yours!
Hit the water today with a visit to the magical, floating village of Me Chhrey. Situated on the north-western shore of the beautiful Tonle Sap Lake, you’ll set sail past wooden houseboats with a local home visit to learn more about life on the water.
Returning to land, learn about the underprivileged people finding renewed skills and work at the Silk Farm of Artisans d’Angkor, before spending the evening at leisure.
Please note the floating village tour is subject to change due to fluctuating water levels.
Witness sunrise at the Angkor Temples in Siem Reap, followed by a full day of temple discovery. You’ll visit the iconic ruins of Angkor Thom – the last capital city of the Khmers and home to the Elephant Terrace, Terrace of the Leper King, Bayon Temple and Ta Prohm.
Later, you’ll also get to visit the early 11th-century Phimeanakas and Khleang temples before returning to Angkor Wat to explore the impressive central temples.
Siem Reap may be your gateway to an ancient world of temples and ruins, but don’t let that fool you, there’s so much more to unearth in this thriving city. Amble your way through local markets, treat yourself to a spa treatment or two, and even find a tailor to craft you the finest suit!
Settle in with a good book or podcast this morning as you board a bus to the exotic capital of Cambodia, Phnom Penh. Depending on what time you arrive, you can use the evening to get a taste of the city’s alluring cafe culture, bustling bars and world-class food scene.
Admire the ornate golden gilding, soaring spires and stone stupas adorning the Royal Palace this morning, then learn about Cambodia’s turbulent history at the National Museum.
An exhibit in of itself, this graceful building boasts a gorgeous terracotta structure and inviting courtyard garden, which hides the world’s finest collection of Khmer sculpture. Afterwards, learn about the Khmer Rouge regime with a visit to the infamous Killing Fields and Genocide Museum of Tuol Sleng.
Pack your bags and get ready for a morning of farewells, as your adventure comes to an end after breakfast. Transfer to the airport for your return flight to Australia and bring home fond memories of Thailand and Cambodia!
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth
- Flights from Adelaide, Canberra or Hobart are available for an additional $250 per person
- Flights are economy class with Cathay Pacific, Thai Airways, Vietnam Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Singapore Airlines or China Southern, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 44
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $1300 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Tips/Gratuities – recommended at $12 per person, per day
- Optional activities
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages