CAMBODIA: 7 Day Classic Cambodia Tour Including Flights for Two (Standard)
Millennial-old marvels and whirling city centres.
$2,798Valued at $3,598
Between breathtaking sunrises over Angkor Wat temple, mesmerising Pagodas made from silver, whirling spires and buzzing city centres, adventure awaits at every corner on this spellbinding tour of Cambodia.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 6 Nights of Fantastic Accommodation, Including Daily Breakfast and Many More Delicious Meals
- Gain Insight into Cambodia’s War Stricken Past at the Killing Fields, Explore Quaint Fishing Villages on the Tonle Sap River and Feel the Buzz of Phnom Penh!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 6 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation in Your Choice of Standard or Deluxe Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast and 2 Delicious Lunches
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Tours as per the Itinerary
- Experienced Enligh-Speaking Guides
- Airport and Bus Station Transfers
Whether you’re on a budget or love a little extra luxury, choose from two accommodation options to experience Cambodia the way that suits you best.
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
- Siem Reap – Ibis Style or similar
- Phnom Penh – Cardamom or similar
- Siem Reap – Sokha Roth Hotel or similar
- Phnom Penh – Green Palace Hotel or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 12, 15, 19, 22, 26, 29 October
- 2, 5, 9, 12 November
- 1, 4, 8, 11, 15, 18, 22, 25, 29 February
- 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24 March
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Scratch the surface of Cambodia on this 7 day escape, traversing through ancient marvels, breathtaking temples and buzzing city centres spilling out with saffron coloured robes and incense burning aromas.
- Gain insight into Cambodian island life along the Tonle Sap River with a visit to the authentic floating village of Me Chhrey, where villagers live in wooden houseboats that move location with the river’s changing water levels.
- Wake up bright and early to witness the breathtaking silhouette of Angkor Wat illuminated by the rising sun.
- Experience the sea of saffron coloured monks, stunning architecture and aromatic streets of Phnom Penh, gaining insight into royal life with a visit to the Royal Palace and the gleaming 5,000 pieces of silver at the Silver Pagoda.
- Learn about Cambodia’s sobering past with a visit to the Tuol Sleng Museum and the Killing Fields, home to 5,000 skulls that serve as memoriam to the victims of the Pol Pot regime.
Pack your bags for a jam-packed adventure as you board your international flight to Siem Reap. Upon arrival, you’ll be met by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Head to the authentic floating village of Me Chhrey this afternoon, perched on the tip of the Tonle Sap river. Gain insight into the way of life of the villagers, living in wooden houseboats that change location with the river tide. Return to the port and visit the Silk Farm of Artisans d’Angkor, a centre built to help impoverished locals restore their livelihood via the art of silk production.
Spend the day exploring the archeological playground of Angkor Wat, the centrepiece of Siem Reap and one of the seven greatest architectural wonders of the world. Wake up early to witness the breathtaking sunrise over Angkor Wat and Ta Prohm, before weaving your way through the Southern Gate, Bayon Temple, Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King just to name a few!
Spend the day exploring this buzzing metropolis on your own today. You could explore the narrow alley gems of the city on the back of a tuk tuk or tasting fish amok, kuy teav noodle soup and banana leaf salad at the energetic Angkor Night Market.
Jump on a bus to Phnom Penh, passing through rural villages where you can gain insight into local life. Upon arrival at the bus station, you’ll be greeted by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
A haven of glimmering spires and saffron coloured monks’ robes, there’s plenty to see in this stunning city. Start off your day of exploration with a visit to the Royal Palace Complex, the home of the Cambodian royal family and the breathtaking Silver Pagoda. Continue onto the The National Museum of Phnom Penh and the What Phnom Temple, showcasing panoramic views of the city.
Finish off your day at the sobering Tuol Sleng prison camp and the Killing Fields, a memorial stupa containing over 5,000 skulls dedicated to those who perished in the Pol Pot regime.
Say goodbye to Cambodia as you transfer to the airport for your international flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth
- Flights from Adelaide, Canberra or Hobart are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights are economy class with Singapore Airlines, Malaysia Airlines, Thai Airways, Tiger, Vietnam Airlines or Cathay Pacific, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 10
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $395 for standard accommodation packages and $595 for deluxe accommodation packages applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- Tips/Gratuities – recommended at $12 per person per day
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages