BORNEO: 7 Nights at the Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort & Spa, Kota Kinabalu Including Flights for Two (Departing Melbourne/Brisbane)
A beautiful escape hidden deep in the tropics.
$3,798Valued at $4,350
Let the sounds of the rainforest and ocean waves lull you into utter bliss on this 5 Star luxury escape to Borneo, hidden amongst 400 acres of tropical forest enveloped by one of Sabah’s most pristine beaches.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 7 Nights of 5 Star Accommodation at the Shangri-La Rasa Ria Resort & Spa with Daily Breakfast
- Wake up to Lush Garden Views, Delight the Palate with Your Choice of Six Exquisite Restaurants and Paddle Board Across Crystal Seascapes
- Return International Flights for Two
- 7 Nights of 5 Star Accommodation in a Deluxe Garden View Room for Two
- Daily Breakfast
- Return Airport Transfers
- Free Wi-Fi
- Available for stays between the following dates:
- 1 – 31 May
- 26 August – 10 September
- 6 October – 23 November
- 3 February – 23 March
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Blending lush tropical landscapes with pristine beach panoramas and world-class luxury, sink into relaxation on this luxe Borneo getaway, perfect for those looking for an exotic island escape away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Wake up to stunning tropical garden views from your Deluxe Garden View Room and find your own little slice of heaven with Sabah-influenced decor, earthy tones, spacious luxury and balcony ocean breezes.
- Melt into utter relaxation by the resort pool and let the tropical scenery, swaying palm trees and secluded beach views drift you into holiday mode. Cap it off with a poolside drink from the Tepi Laut bar and restaurant!
- Let your feet sink into the pristine sands of one of Sabah’s most tranquil stretches of beach, perhaps exploring the crystalline waters of Pantai Dalit via paddleboard, jet ski or kayak – available for rent from the hotel.
- With six restaurants and two bars on site, treat the palate to a daily blend of Malaysian hawker-style food, decadent Teppanyaki experiences, Nonna-worthy Italian, Indian aromas and fresh ocean bites.
- Lull the mind, body and soul into relaxation with an authentic Malaysian spa treatment and let the healing properties of ginger oil and fresh lemongrass leaves reinvigorate you from within at The Spa (own expense).
“Travellers’ Choice 2019”
“Gorgeous beach, powdery white sands and an oh so lovely sunset! Our Garden View Room still had amazing sea views. Staff are friendly and there are many activities for adults and kids. Lovely restaurants for dining.”
“Wide and long beach as well as close proximity to the reserve. The staff was very welcoming and well trained. Many restaurants with good food.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney & Perth
- Flights from Adelaide, Canberra and Hobart are available for an additional $295 per person
- All Flights include 20kg of checked baggage per person
- Flights are economy class with Royal Brunei, Malaysia Airlines, Qantas, Cathay Pacific or Air Asia, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $950 applies for those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Shangri-La’s Rasa Ria Resort & Spa, Kota Kinabalu for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages