BANGKOK: 3 Nights at the Akyra Sukhumvit Bangkok (Junior Suite)
A retreat for the senses.
$699Valued at $1,012
Home to the iconic Sukhumvit Road, there are few cities in the world that so elegantly reward exploration and relaxation as Bangkok does – and a stay at the luxurious akyra Sukhumvit Bangkok is the perfect place to experience both.
- 3 Nights of 5 Star Hotel Accommodation for Two in the Heart of Bangkok
- Savour Western and Eastern Delights with Daily Breakfast and a Complimentary Afternoon Tea
- On the Doorstep of Sukhumvit, Thailand’s Longest Road, You’re Only Ever Minutes From the Action
- 3 Nights of 5 Star Hotel Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine On Arrival
- Welcome Platter of Fresh Fruit
- 1 x Afternoon Tea for Two at Rise Rooftop Bar
- Late 12pm Check-Out
- Free Wi-Fi
Set within the city that never sleeps, a stay at the akyra Sukhumvit Bangkok is guaranteed to rejuvenate and invigorate.
Dedicated to delivering luxury service, premium comfort and never-want-to-go-home relaxation, this 5 star hotel is also single-use plastic-free, using only biodegradable plastic and amenities made with rice and bamboo.
The hotel is also surrounded by spectacular eateries, including the Michelin starred Chim by Siam Wisdom, urban-style bars, three of Bangkok’s most acclaimed shopping malls – The Emporium, EmQuartier and Terminal 21 – and access to Thailand’s longest road, Sukhumvit.
Exploring is made easy by the Skytrain that runs alongside this labyrinthine road.
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
Sink into understated elegance and luxury as you fall face first into the oversized king bed, with a pillow menu to ensure you get the perfect shut-eye.
Decorated in decadent whites and browns, you’ll feel right at home in this spacious room with a stylish ensuite and private balcony to drink in the views outside. For added indulgence, pop on the complimentary bathrobe and slippers while dining on your welcome fruit planner and scrolling social media on the free high-speed Wi-Fi.
Offering all the small luxuries of the Superior Room, the Premier Room envelops you in subtle style and delivers even more space so you can spread out. So why not pour yourself a glass of complimentary sparkling and sink into a bath to toast to your indulgent and well-deserved holiday.
The ultimate urban accommodation, this meticulously designed suite offers the amenities of the previous rooms while delivering even greater space with Bangkok city views and a separate lounge to sit back and unwind in front of the 43” LCD TV.
Please note: the private balcony is in selected rooms and may not be in the room provided
- Available for travel between 15 October 2018 – 31 October 2019
- Blackout dates: 24 December 2018 – 5 January 2019
- A High Season surcharge of THB900 (approx. AUD $40) per room applies for stays from:
- 1 November – 23 December 2018
- 6 January – 31 March 2019
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Set against the backdrop of ‘the city that never sleeps’, architectural wonders overlooked from the stunning rooftop pool and unbelievable adventure just minutes from the hotel, akyra Sukhumvit Bangkok is the perfect place to refresh and energise.
- Unwind in your gorgeous room with a delicious oversized king bed waiting to be slipped into and a pillow menu for added indulgence.
- Dive head first into this dynamic Thai capital with a complimentary shuttle service to Ashok BTS skytrain station, so you can take advantage of akyra’s central location; trendy bars, restaurants and day spas right on your doorstep.
- Unwind with a day poolside on the rooftop and enjoy the city panorama from the Rise Rooftop Pool Bar, or simply whittle away the day on one of the sun loungers, blissing out under the warm sun with a cocktail.
- Enjoy your fill of authentic Thai delicacies and western favourites as you’re treated to breakfast daily in the Siam Soul Cafe, then drink in the high-rise vistas of the Rise Pool Bar with a complimentary afternoon tea.
“Rooms were excellent, service was friendly and helpful. The food was amazing, breakfast was perfect, and there were enough options for me to try something different every day. The perfect blend of Thai and western options.”
“Fabulous staff, perfect location and beautiful room. Love their commitment to zero waste.”
“The room is comfy and spacious, the staff are nice and friendly, the rooftop bar is great and the breakfast served there was superb! We looked forward to it every morning. Only an eight minute walk to the Asoke BTS station or Phrom Phong station, we will definitely come and visit again!”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Additional guests may be added at an extra cost, payable directly to the resort upon confirmation:
- Child under 12: THB2250 (approx. AUD $96) per person for 3 nights including daily breakfast
- Adult: THB4500 (approx. AUD $191) per person for 3 nights including daily breakfast
- Please note, additional guests are only available for stays in the Premier Room and Junior Suite
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out akyra Sukhumvit Bangkok for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages