BALI: 7 Nights at Amadea Resort Bali, Seminyak for Two
An indulgent getaway nestled along Eat Street.
$978Valued at $1,179
Uncover the hustle and bustle of Seminyak’s infamous Eat Street at your doorstep and retreat to the quiet ambience of your Amadea sanctuary on this rejuvenating 7 night getaway, blending poolside luxury and beachy relaxation.
- 7 Nights of Central Accommodation for Two Including Daily Breakfast in a Deluxe Room
- Soak Up Some Sun by the Resort Pool, Reinvigorate the Senses With a Revitalising 60-Minute Massage and Witness Golden Sunsets Over the Nearby Seminyak Beach
- Delight the Palate with Rich Local Cuisine and Perhaps an Exotic Cocktail or Two, a Shopping Spree at Seminyak Village and Stop By Bali’s Famous Beach Clubs – All Closeby!
- 7 Nights of Stunning Accommodation for 2 Including Daily Breakfast in a Deluxe Room
- One Way Hotel to Airport Transfer
- 1 × 3 Course Dinner for Two at Bistro Batu Kali Restaurant*
- 1 × 60-Minute Massage for Two at Ambiente Spa
- 11am Late Checkout
- Available for travel between 1 October 2019 – 31 March 2020
- Blackout dates: 26 December 2019 – 4 January 2020
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Tucked right off the bustling streets of Seminyak’s infamous ‘Eat Street’, you can enjoy fine dining, visit trendy bars and shop at designer boutiques before retreating to the serenity of your 4 Star oasis at Amadea Resort.
- Reinvigorate the senses with a 60-minute massage for two set against a tropical garden backdrop at Ambiente Spa overlooking pristine Seminyak panoramas from the rooftop.
- Soak up the warm Balinese sun and experience never-ending beach days as you stroll across the splendid stretches of golden sand at the nearby Seminyak Beach and Petitenget Beach.
- Swim in the crystal-clear waters of the resort pool, before leaning back in a decadent sun lounger perhaps with an ice-cold Bintang in-hand as you watch the sunset in the evening.
- When you’re ready to venture out, wander around the centuries-old Petitenget Temple and admire its vast courtyards, shrines and pavilions draped in traditional Balinese chequered cloths, all readily accessible from your Seminyak sanctuary.
- Indulge in exquisite culinary delights at the endless restaurants lined up along Eat Street, including Mejekawi by Ku De Ta, Chez Gado Gado and Ginger Moon, all boasting gorgeous beachfront views and lively atmospheres (not included).
- Why not experience Seminyak’s world-renowned nightlife, passing through famous beach clubs like Ku De Ta and Potato Head, pulsating with music mixed by international DJs.
“EarthCheck Assessed 2015”
“Travellers’ Choice 2015”
“Certificate of Excellence 2017”
“Certificate of Excellence 2018”
“Amadea is always our first choice when we arrive in Bali. It’s a cozy place in the heart of lively Seminyak.”
“Tucked behind the hustle and bustle of Eat Street, the Amadea is a relaxing haven. The hotel has such an authentic vibe. It’s good to kick back and relax after a day of exploring. “
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Additional guests are not available in Deluxe Room
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Pool Terrace for $580 per person
- Up to 1 additional guest is available for an extra $290 with all Inclusions
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about Amadea Resort & Villas?
- Check out Amadea Resort & Villas, Seminyak for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages