BALI: 5 Nights at Sudamala Suites & Villas, Sanur (Deluxe Garden 5N)
$799Valued at $1,237
Melt away in this Balinese oasis nestled in the quiet beachside town of Sanur, where authentic Balinese culture and tropical luxury combine to give you picturesque sunsets and ultimate rejuvenation. This incredible 5 or 7 night retreat will have you Bali dreaming for years to come.
- 5 or 7 Nights Accommodation for Two at the Lavish 5 Star Sudamala Suites & Villas
- Delicious Daily Breakfast for Two, Plus Your Choice of Three Stunning Suite Options; Deluxe Suite, Deluxe Garden Suite, or Studio Suite with Pool Access
- Unwind by the Pool with a Cocktail in Hand, Enjoy the Pristine Panoramas of Sanur Beach and Bliss Out with Indulgent Massages
- 5 or 7 Nights of Luxury 5 Star Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Return Airport Transfers
- 1× 15 Minute Neck and Shoulder Massage at Sudajiva Spa per person
- Welcome Fruit Basket
- 15% Off All Food & Non Alcoholic Beverages
- 15% Off All Regular Spa Treatments at Sudajiva Spa
- More Fantastic Discounts Like a Buy One, Get One Free “Spa Dinner Cocktail Package”, See the Fine Print for Details
7 Night Package Also Includes:
- One Indonesian Lunch for Two
Sudamala Suites and Villas brings you authentic Balinese-style hospitality blended with tropical modern luxury. Choose from the three luxury suite options below:
Offering the perfect combination of Balinese artisan style and comfort, the Deluxe Suite comes equipped with a king-sized bed and private Balinese-style semi-open-air bathroom, including a rain shower and luxurious bathroom amenities. The Deluxe Suite also features a large study table, air-conditioning, daily turn-down service and a private furnished balcony overlooking the gorgeous garden.
Deluxe Garden Suite
As well as the same features as the Deluxe Suite, the Deluxe Garden Suite also lets you savour your down-time from your private patio, offering direct access to the resort’s central courtyard.
Studio Suite Pool Access
Designed with exquisite artistry and spacious design, these beautiful suites are perfect for those looking for an extra luxe Balinese retreat. With direct access to the pool, these gorgeous studios are equipped with a private balcony where you can savour your morning espresso, or embrace the sea breeze drifting in through the open-air windows.
Relax in your own private bathtub in the open-air Balinese style bathroom, equipped with luxurious bathroom amenities. Enjoy your down-time with a large sitting area and plasma screen TV. The suites also feature daily turn-down service and an in-room espresso machine.
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
- Available for travel between 20 November 2018 – 30 June 2019
- Blackout dates: 23 December 2018 – 5 January 2019
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- A gorgeous beach town tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Bali’s tourist spots yet still a haven for bars and restaurants, Sanur is the perfect getaway for those seeking a truly relaxing holiday.
- Close your eyes and melt away with an indulgent Balinese spa session at the tranquil Sudajiva Spa, this incredible value package also gives you 15% off all treatments!
- Laze away under the Balinese sun at the stunning resort pool, and enjoy a well-deserved cocktail or two while relaxing with a great book.
- Savour the exquisite tastes of the ARES Steak & Pasta Restaurant, a wonderful blend of global cuisine and alfresco dining that will satisfy all your indulgent cravings.
- Wander through Sanur’s ancient Buddhist temples, sample local delicacies from the Sindhu market , or revel in the floral scents of the Bali Orchid Garden nearby.
- Take a stroll to the resort’s reserved beach area and unwind on beach loungers surrounded by pristine waters and soft sands.
- Soothe your tired muscles and find your inner zen with daily yoga classes under the shade of a traditional thatched bale tucked away in a quiet corner of the resort.
- Immerse your senses with some of Bali’s most cutting edge contemporary art at the resort’s Sudakara Art Space.
“Perfect in every way. The rooms are fantastic unbelievably comfortable bed!! Great breakfast. The staff are amazing, location great and swimming pool a 10. Firstly you are treated by the concierge who help you with your luggage to the reception check in..”
“We have stayed here before and it is one of our favourite hotels. Set amongst beautifully manicured gardens full of hanging orchids and other tropical plants. The position is close to local restaurants and bars and only a 5 minute walk to the hotel’s private beach facilities. Staff are wonderful and eager to please.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Bookings are subject to availability
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Bookings must be made by 2 January 2019
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- In order for airport transfers to be booked, guests must advise flight details a minimum of 7 days prior to travel.
- 15% off all food & non alcoholic beverages
- 15% off all regular spa treatments at Sudajiva Spa
- Buy one get one free “Spa Dinner Cocktail Package”, including a 60 minute massage each at Sudajiva Spa, a two course dinner and one cocktail each at ARES Restaurant for USD $40 (normal value USD $80)
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Anything not listed under inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Sudamala Resorts Sanur for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages