BALI: 5 Nights at The Sakala Resort, Nusa Dua (Two Bedroom Suite) for Four
Unwind in the beachfront infinity pool.
$1,799Valued at $2,699
Wander across the magazine-spread beaches that encircle the picture-perfect 5 Star Sakala Resort, and drink in the kaleidoscope of colours that stain the horizon at each idyllic sunrise and sunset over 5 or 7 incredible nights.
- 5 or 7 Nights of Sublime 5 Star Resort Accommodation in Your Choice of a Deluxe Suite, Deluxe Pool View Suite or Two Bedroom Suite
- Treat Yourself to an Indulgent 60 Minute Massage and Delight the Palate with Two Included Set Menu Meals at Sakala Beach Club
- Bliss out with the Pristine Panoramas of the Indian Ocean Practically on Your Doorstep
- 5 or 7 Nights of 5 Star Accommodation with Daily Breakfast for Four
- 1 × 3 Course Set Menu Lunch at Sakala Beach Club for Four
- 1 × 3 Course Set Menu Dinner at Sakala Beach Club for Four
- 1 × 60 Minute Balinese Massage per Guest
- Welcome Drink and Seasonal Fresh Fruit on Arrival
- 2 Bottles of Beer or Soft Drink and Water Daily, per Room
- Late 1pm Checkout
- 15% Discount for All Spa Treatments at the Wellness Spa
- 15% Resort Food and Beverage Discount
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Use of Kitchen Facilities on Request, Subject to Availability
- Free Access to the Kids Club
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
Deluxe Suite (2 People)
Sink into bliss with your ensuite bath, fall asleep to the tropical breeze in your indulgent King-sized bed and savour breakfast from your private balcony.
Other amenities include a 32” and 42” flat screen TV, kitchen, spacious living and dining areas with a Bose stereo system.
Deluxe Pool View Suite (2 People)
Start your morning right with a cup of coffee, savouring the breathtaking resort vistas and glistening pool waters immediately below your private balcony.
This stunning suite features all of the luxuries of the Deluxe Suite.
Two Bedroom Suite (4 People)
Featuring the amenities of the previous two suites plus two private rooms with a queen and two twin beds respectively, you’ll love waking up to stunning views of blue skies, palm trees and an enormous crystal-clear pool-view from your private balcony in this Two Bedroom Suite.
Additional guests and children can be accommodated at an extra cost per night, payable upon check-in. See the Fine Print and Child Policy for details.
- Available for travel between 20 March 2019 – 31 March 2020
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Welcome to the Sakala Resort, your 5 Star luxury escape nestled on the sunny beachfront of Tanjung Benoa, a quaint former fishing village on the Nusa Dua Peninsula in southeast Bali.
- Start every morning with a refreshing dip in the glittering beachfront infinity pool and views of the Indian Ocean before you’re treated to a scrumptious daily breakfast buffet.
- Savour local and international cuisine with two complimentary three course set menu meals at the Sakala Beach Club, perhaps capped off with a delicious cocktail.
- Bliss out at the Wellness Spa, as you enjoy a traditional 60-minute Balinese massage. With 15% off treatments for the duration of your stay, this is the perfect opportunity to reinvigorate your mind and treat yourself to a manicure, rejuvenating facial or body wrap.
- Find your zen in the yoga studio, pump iron or hit the treadmill in the four-storey Health Club, featuring state-of-the-art equipment.
- Family holiday? Enjoy free access to the Kids Club, where children under 12 can spend their days with professional childminders learning traditional Balinese crafts, watching movies and playing games.
- If you can bear to leave the resort, why not explore some of the gorgeous local sights? The area is dotted with cultural architecture such as the Pura Dalem Ning Lan Taman Beji and the ancient Caow Eng Bio Chinese Temple.
- Tanjung Benoa is Bali’s water sports hotspot, and a great way to spend a day out. You can find jet-skis, parasailing, flying fish, banana boats and even water jetpacks available to rent.
- For the faint of heart, sea-walking adventures, scuba diving and underwater scooter rides through coral gardens are a quieter way to slow down and appreciate Bali’s stunning natural beauty.
- Shop to your heart’s content at Bali Collection, a sprawling shopping and leisure complex ten minutes from the Sakala Resort.
“Our stay at Sakala Resort was outstanding. The rooms were very spacious and the gym and facilities were very good . The food and restaurants were fantastic. A big thank you all the staff for making our stay great.”
“It’s a beautiful hotel with fantastic staff who are always willing to help! The resort itself is stunning with an infinity pool. It’s close to all the amenities you need and within walking distance and temples. Breakfast was included with a huge selection of western and Balinese cuisine! Perfect.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Up to 2 children under 6 stay free using existing bedding
- Extra bedding is available at $350 per child for 5 nights and $490 per child for 7 nights
- Children rates are inclusive of daily breakfast, 1 x can of soft drink daily, 1 x set menu lunch and dinner at Sakala Beach Club
- Children 12 years old and above are considered adults
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Additional adult bedding (12 years and older) is available at an additional $390 per person, per bed for 5 nights or $546 per person, per bed for 7 nights
- Airport transfers
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Anything not listed in the Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out The Sakala Resort, Nusa Dua for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages