ASIA: 24 Day Best of Asia Tour with Flights for Two
Uncover the key hotspots of Asia.
$7,998Valued at $11,998
Explore the dazzling cities, tranquil waters, mountain ranges and hidden gems of Asia on this mindblowing 24 day tour, showcasing the best the continent has on offer!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 22 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation Including Daily Breakfast and 6 Delicious Dinners
- Uncover the Sights, Smells, Tastes and Cultures of Japan, Taiwan and China!
- Return International Flights for Two
- All Internal Flights
- 22 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast Plus 6 Delicious Dinners
- All Transportation as per the Itinerary
- High-Speed Bullet Train from Beijing to Wuxi
- All Sightseeing and Entrance Fees as per the Itinerary
- Round Trip Airport and Hotel Transfers
- Excellent English Speaking Tour Guides
- Beijing – Chunhuiyuan Hot Springs Hotel or similar
- Wuxi – Swiss-Belhotel Liyuan or similar
- Suzhou – Holiday Inn Suzhou Taihu Lake or similar
- Hangzhou – Hangzhou Merchant Marco Edgelake Hotel or similar
- Shanghai – Wassim Hotel Zhoupu or similar
- Osaka Airport – Bellevue Garden Kansai Airport or similar
- Osaka – Hotel Alexander Namba or similar
- Nagoya – Loisir hotel Toyohashi or similar
- Tokyo – Hotel Rose Garden Shinjuku or similar
- Taipei – Taipei Grace Hotel or similar
- Nantou – Nantou Hotel Formosa or similar
- Kaohsiung – Kaohsiung City Suite Hotel or similar
- Taitung – Chihpen Century Hotel Hot Spring or similar
- Hualien – Park City Hotel Hualien or similar
- Tamshui – Tamshui Park City or similar
- Available for travel on one of the following dates in 2019:
16* April 28 May
- 11 June
- 2*, 16*, 30 July
- 13, 20, 27 August
- 29 October
- 5 November
- *A High Season surcharge of $300 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
Uncover the key hotspots and hidden gems of Asia on this incredible 24 day tour.
- Whether it’s buzzing metropolises, breathtaking shrines hidden deep in lush forestry or exotic local delicacies, every day is a new adventure on this incredible 24 day tour of Asia.
- Explore the hustle and bustle of Beijing and the mighty Great Wall of China – winding its way through majestic leafy landscapes and temple-covered hilltops.
- Discover soulful Shanghai., exploring art deco buildings oozing with 1920s glamour along the Bund.
- Breathe in the fresh forest air of Nara Park, weaving through trails to reach the breathtaking 15m high golden Buddha at Todaiji Temple. Get a photo opportunity with wild deer along the way!
- Marvel at the breathtaking Mt Fuji, unwinding in its sulphurous waters at the Oshino Hakkai springs.
- Soak up fresh aromas and mouth watering delicacies on the dazzling streets of the Huahsi Night Market in Taipei.
Pack your bags for an Asian adventure as your board your international flight to Beijing. Once you arrive, you’ll be greeted at the airport by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in. Spend the rest of the day relaxing and settling in.
Ni Hao Beijing! Visit the iconic Tiananmen Square, the site of seminal events like the 1989 Tiananmen Square protests and the interment of Mao Zedong, before spending the afternoon at your leisure exploring sights like the Lama Temple and the trendy 798 Art District.
- Forbidden City Tour – explore the famed imperial palace housing the emperors of the Ming and Qing dynasties, spanning over 180 acres of stunningly preserved ancient buildings (AUD $80 per person).
- Beijing Peking Duck Dinner – sit down for an authentic Peking Duck Dinner served with all the traditional local cuisine accompaniments (AUD $40 per person).
Prepare to be captivated by The Great Wall at the Juyongguan Pass, perched over the peaks and hills of Beijing. You’ll have the opportunity to walk a portion of this 6,000km marvel, admiring the imperial buildings and temples that lay below.
En route back to Beijing, learn about China’s cultural affinity with the jade stone when you stop off at the largest jade carving shop in Asia. After lunch, see artisans at work at a cloisonne factory, crafting traditional Chinese blue enamel ware.
- The Golden Mask Dynasty – this phenomenal show incorporates dancing, acrobatics and magnificent costumes, as seen by over one million people worldwide (AUD $75 per person).
This morning enjoy a tour to the Summer Palace, the largest preserved ancient garden in China and a former summer resort for dynastic Emperors. After your garden visit, head to a Chinese herbal medicine institute to learn about the healing properties and history of traditional Chinese medicine, and enjoy a rejuvenating foot massage!
- Hutong Life & Panda House Tour (L) – enjoy a tour of the traditional Hutong neighbourhood via rickshaw before visiting Beijing Zoo to see Giant Pandas (AUD $80 per person).
- Chinese Kung-Fu Show – experience an energetic mix of traditional Chinese martial arts, dance and high flying acrobatics! (AUD $75).
Leave Beijing behind this morning as you board a high speed train to Wuxi, an ancient city with breathtaking natural scenery, marvelling at the tranquil waters of Lake Tai en route. Spend the evening strolling through the tree-lined Nanchang Street, blending ancient and contemporary architecture with waterside charm.
- Jiangnan Dumpling Lunch – Savour the tastes of regional delicacies like Xiao Long Bao dumplings served in steaming bamboo baskets (AUD $25 per person).
Visit a freshwater pearl exhibition this morning before traveling to Suzhou, known as the Oriental Venice and home to exquisite canals, bridges, pagodas and beautiful gardens. Stroll through the Lingering Garden, known for its unique imperial architecture enriched by a 500 year history.
- Grand Canal Cruise – sweep along ancient canals and city banks on the picturesque Grand Canal (AUD $35 per person).
- Western Buffet Dinner – enjoy a delicious Western-style buffet dinner at your hotel ($40 per person).
Spend your morning at a silk spinning mill, learning how silk is created by mulberry-munching silkworms to produce this fine thread. Travel to Hangzhou after lunch, once aptly named by Marco Polo as the ‘most beautiful and magnificent city in the world’, and take a boat ride along the serene waters of the West Lake.
- Impression West Lake – Enjoy an open-air performance created by Zhang Yimou, the director of the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games Opening Ceremony (AUD $80 per person).
Experience a tea-tasting at the Dragon Well Tea Plantation before traveling to the buzzing metropolis of Shanghai. Upon arrival, visit the Bund. Admire the Art-deco buildings that were once filled with Shanghai’s most powerful banks and trading houses, and are now filled with elegant designer retail boutiques and restaurants. Spend the rest of the afternoon at your leisure, perhaps strolling the bustling shopping district of Nanjing Road and sampling delicious local delicacies.
- Huangpu River Cruise – cruise along the waters of the Huangpu River and enjoy spectacular views of the city (AUD $40 per person).
Start your morning with a visit to the Shanghai Museum to admire ancient Chinese art, furniture and jade carvings. Spend the rest of your afternoon at your own leisure, perhaps strolling through shaded alcoves and fish-filled glittering pools at the Yuyuan Gardens & Bazaar. Other possible sights include the M50 Art Complex, Jing’an Temple or the trendy Tianzifang neighbourhood.
- Jin Mao Tower, Xintiandi & Maglev Train Tour – visit the Jin Mao Tower observation deck, before exploring the affluent Xintiandi neighbourhood and the world’s fastest operating train (AUD $70 per person).
- ERA: The Intersection of Time, or SPIRAL – enjoy a Chinese acrobatic show blended with a traditional broadway-style musical (AUD $75 per person).
- Shanghai Disneyland Package – visit Shanghai Disneyland! Package includes admission and one transfer in each direction (AUD $199 per person).
Say goodbye to China this morning and hello to Japan as you board your flight to Osaka. On arrival you’ll be greeted by a tour representative and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Travel to Kyoto this morning, visiting the Fushimi Inari Shrine and Nijo Castle before heading to Nara park, abundant with wild deer for you to play with! Walk through the park to reach Todaiji temple, housing the Great Buddha Hall – the largest wooden building in the world and a 15m bronze statue of the Buddha Vairocana.
Explore Osaka at your own pace today, perhaps visiting vintage-shop heaven at Amerika-Mura or the neon soaked streets of Dotombori to sample Okonomiyaki and Takoyaki Balls. Alternatively, you could admire breathtaking views of the city from Osaka-jo, the imperial castle of the city.
- Himeji Castle & Akashi Kaikyo Bridge Walking Day Tour – visit the magnificent white Himeji Castle and walk across the longest suspension bridge in the world at Akashi Kaikyo Bridge (AUD $250 per person).
Head to Nagoya this morning, starting at Inuyama Castle then heading to the vast Atsuta Shinto Shrine, built over 2,000 years ago. Enjoy the rest of your afternoon with some vintage shopping and sake in Osu Kannon Shopping Quarter at your leisure.
Visit the springs of Mount Fuji this morning at Oshino Hakkai, where melting snow filters down from the nearby mountain, passing through layers of lava to produce fresh spring water. Take a trip to Hakone Shinto Shrine, lying at the foothills of Mount Hakone and sitting along the shores of Lake Ashi, hidden amongst deep lush forest.
Top off your day with a visit to the Owakudani (Great Boiling Valley), formed by a volcanic explosion from Hakone over 300 years ago to create hot springs and steaming sulphur vents. Be sure to eat eggs cooked in these sulphurous waters! Head to Tokyo at the end of the day.
Explore the neon-crazy haven of Tokyo today at your own leisure. Maybe begin your day atop Tokyo Tower before exploring the buzzing backstreets of Harajuku and pull up a seat at a streetside yakitori bar at Memory Lane aka Piss Alley in Shinjuku. Looking for a Japanese garden? Breathe in the crisp, fresh air of Yoyogi Park en route to the Meiji Shinto Shrine.
- Nikko Day Tour – take a day trip to the ancient town of Nikko, home to lush views and stunning Shinto and Buddhist shrines and temples (AUD $290 per person).
- Tokyo Disneyland – spend your day at Disneyland (admission included – AUD $120 per person).
- Tokyo DisneySea – see majestic sea life at DisneySea (admission included – AUD $120 per person).
Spend the rest of your morning doing some last minute shopping before boarding your flight to Taiwan.
Welcome to Taipei! Taiwan’s bustling capital mixes the ultramodern and the traditional, with Japanese colonial lanes, lively night markets, and an unmistakable skyline crowned by the 509m-tall, bamboo-shaped Taipei 101 skyscraper. Upon arrival, you will be greeted at the airport and transferred to your hotel for check-in.
Spend morning at the Presidential Building and Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall, before eating lunch at your own leisure at the waterfront neighbourhood at Tamsui. After lunch, walk through Lin An Tai Historical House and Museum, admiring the decadent imperial architecture and courtyard stones fashioned from merchant ships. Spend the evening exploring the bustling nightlife of Taipei, eating traditional Xiao Long Bao and other tasty delicacies at the Huahsi Night Market.
Travel to the mountainous Sun Moon Lake this morning, cruising through serene waters to get spectacular views of the Xuanguang Temple and Lalu Island. Take the Sun Moon Lake Ropeway to the Formosan Aboriginal Culture Village and gain insight into the lifestyle and traditions of the indigenous peoples of Taiwan. Savour the tastes of a Taiwanese-style roast chicken for dinner before check-in.
Learn about the tastes of Oolong Tea this morning at an Oolong Tea Farm before continuing onto the Fo Guang Shan Buddha Memorial Centre (BMC), admiring the enshrined relic of the Buddha and the twelve stunning pagodas. Learn how to make pineapple tarts at the Vigor Pineapple Factory before continuing onto Kaohsiung. On arrival, explore Pier 2 Art Central, where 25 warehouses have been transformed into a bustling arts district. Top off the day with a traditional Taiwanese Shabu Shabu hot pot, sample delicious delicacies and shop local crafts at a bustling night market.
Spend your morning at Kenting National Park, 37 miles of stunning coral-rimmed shoreline located at the Southern tip of Taiwan. Stop at Longpan Park, and Maobitou for views of the rugged rocky coastline before continuing onto Kenting. Stroll through the bustling Kenting Main Street, eating lunch at your leisure at one of the many stalls and restaurants serving up local delicacies. Enjoy a scenic drive to Taitung Country, ending the day with dinner at the hotel.
After breakfast, tour the pristine East Coast National Scenic Area. Known as “Taiwan’s last unspoiled land”, the East Coast National Scenic Area stretches 170 kilometers down the east coast of the island. Weathering, erosion, and accumulation have produced a wide range of land and rock formations decorating the coastline. Your tour will stop at Siao-ye-liou, Sansientai and the Stone Steps.
Proceed to Taroko National Park and Taroko Gorge, a beautiful narrow ravine created by the Liwu River, cutting deep into solid marble mountains. Hundreds of feet below a river roars past gigantic marble boulders – make sure to bring your camera!
En route back to Taipei, visit a marble factory before touring the local scenic towns of Yilan and Shifen, rich in Taiwanese culture and history (tour dependent on group size). Upon arrival in Taipei, admire the soaring bamboo-like shape of Taipei 101, where breathtaking city views await you atop the sixth largest building in the world (admission fee at own expense). Savour the tastes of mouthwatering hot pot for dinner, before spending the rest of the evening at your leisure.
Bid farewell to Taiwan this morning as you board your international flight home to Australia.
Arrive home in Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Triple share not available
- Child prices are the same as adult prices
- Not valid with any other offer
- Subject to availability
- A single supplement surcharge of $1850 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Flights depart from Melbourne or Sydney
- Flights from other states are available for an additional cost:
- Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide: an additional $300 per person (flights may be via Sydney or Melbourne)
- Flights are economy class with China Southern, China Eastern Airlines, Air China, China Airlines or similar (subject to availability)
- An airline upgrade to Cathay Pacific is available from an additional $300 per person, plus applicable fare differences
- A flight amendment surcharge from $250 per person applies to early arrivals and late departures, plus additional airfares and tax
- Shanghai to Osaka flight may be on a low-cost carrier, and has a maximum checked baggage weight of 15kg per person
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Mandatory prepaid tipping of AUD $240 per person per package
- Optional excursions and activities
- Anything not listed in inclusions and itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages