AROUND THE WORLD: 50 Day Sydney to London Cruise Including One Way Flights for Two (Inside Cabin)
50 days. One Cruise. Unforgettable memories.
$19,998Valued at $23,998
Watch as iconic postcard images come to life as you visit several countries from across the globe over the next 50 days on a seabourn sojourn. From sun-kissed Australia to aromatic India, historic Greece and exotic Spain to England, this is the luxury cruise of a lifetime.
- 46 Nights Aboard the Royal Caribbean Explorer of the Seas Cruise Liner
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment Included
- Be Whisked Around the Globe in 5 Star Luxury from Airlie Beach to Singapore, Mumbai to Dubai, Barcelona and London!
- 46 Nights Aboard the Explorer of the Seas – Choose from an Inside, Oceanview or Balcony Cabin
- All Onboard Meals, Entertainment, Taxes and Port Charges
- Transfers from Cruise Port to London Hotel
- 3 Nights of 4 Star Accommodation for Two in London
- One-Way Flight from London to Australia with a Premium Airline
- London – Tower Hotel London or similar
Set sail for European marvels aboard the magnificent Explorer of the Seas and discover new thrills onboard.
Spend days sun-drenched in the adults-only Solarium, or enjoy a dip in one of the six whirlpools, four pools or eating up a storm at one of the fine-dining restaurants onboard – Izumi Japanese cannot be missed! Get a prime-time seat on outdoor film nights, play the high roller at the Vegas-style Casino or enjoy one of the complimentary Broadway shows.
With so much onboard to keep you entertained, including fitness classes and a rock climbing wall, you won’t know where to start!
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred cabin option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
These cosy sanctuaries are the perfect place to relax and refresh when you’re not having fun above deck. You’ll find a private en suite bathroom, flat screen TV, a desk and seating area, and air conditioning. Choose from either a double or two single beds with luxury linen and a telephone where you can easily reach the helpful staff should you desire anything.
Ocean View Cabin
As well as all of the facilities of the Inside Cabin, an Ocean View cabin features the added benefit of a window or porthole overlooking the ocean – so you can bask in natural light and watch the calming waves from the comfort of your room.
A must-have for those seeking that something special! Open your doors to the sweeping sea views and take your morning coffee on the seating area of your private balcony.
- Available for departure on 29 March 2019
- Book early – spots will fill fast!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Prepare to tick off your ultimate travel bucket list over the next 50 days as you discover the hidden gems and ports of seceral different countries; from Malaysia, India and the United Arab Emirates to Egypt and Greece to Malta, Spain and England!
- Board the Explorer of the Seas for an epic luxury voyage complete with movies under the stars, gourmet delights, rock climbing, and pampering relaxation areas and optional spa treatments to boot! Create your own bucket list to tick off onboard, there’s so much to do!
- Sail through some of the most spectacular scenery that Australia has to offer; discover blossoming city galleries and sophisticated rooftop bars in Brisbane, sunbathe on Airlie Beach and explore Darwin’s wilderness and Indigenous community.
- Breathe in the aromatic scent of traditional spice markets and peruse ancient bazaars in India as you sail from Cochin to Mumbai, discovering hidden temples and tasting quintessential delights along the way.
- Relish monumental sights as you walk through ancient Athens and stroll through Greek history, with plenty of time to visit the Pantheon Temple and Roman Temple of Olympian Zeus.
- Decorated with baroque palazzos, brilliant landmarks and dazzling history, in addition to stunning views of the sea, you’ll be struggling for room on your SD card after your visits to Valletta, Barcelona and Valencia.
- Spend three nights in London, one of our all-time favourite cities. Kensington Palace and Big Ben are just the beginning. Check out the London Eye, visit Shakespeare’s Globe, take pictures with red phone boxes and much, much more!
Your land and sea odyssey begins today! Upon arrival in Sydney, make your own way to the cruise terminal to check-in. Settle into your cabin and bid bon voyage to Australia with your first delicious dinner onboard and a toast to this incredible adventure.
As you travel the tranquil waters aboard your luxury cruise ship, you’ll stop at ports in some of the most iconic and historic cities around the globe. Spend this day on board researching your port stops and getting together a list of exciting things you’d like to do and see, all the while being treated to the stunning views of the ocean!
A lush and sultry metropolis blossoming with sophisticated city galleries and hip rooftop bars, surrounded by iconic beaches and specialist coffee shops, you won’t know where to begin with this free day in Brisbane. Your ship departs at 5pm tonight.
The fun doesn’t stop once you’re back on board. With Broadway-style productions, rejuvenating cocktail bars and incredible music, you’ll find yourself well-rested and relaxed before the next leg of the journey.
Some of the world’s best beaches are nestled in this Queensland oasis and it’s here you can drink in the sparkling seas and jungle-clad isles without a care in the world. You could take advantage of one of the massive beer gardens or enjoy the nautical activities close to shore – it’s up to you.
As it’s early in your trip, you may want to take this time to relax at the top deck pool. This carefree haven features high-end decor and an adults-only solarium with a glass-dome covering, so you’ll be able to retreat to tranquillity whatever the weather.
Making port at 7am today, why not book early and enjoy a day on the Great Barrier Reef, go a short ways to Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park in Caravonica or stay closer to home, drinking in the Half Moon Bay vistas by the beachside. Your ship departs at 6pm tonight.
An unforgettable experience could just be to whittle away your holiday at one of the extraordinary bars aboard the Explorer of the Seas. Drink in the views on the deck by the Pool Bar or relax and enjoy a traditional pint in the lively English Pub.
Australia’s only tropical capital city, Darwin offers travellers a taste of city chic with darling street-side bars, innovative museums and indigenous art, right alongside nature – the unique Tiwi Islands are only a short boat-ride away.
Why not check out both over the next two days.
Foodies can enjoy the gastronomic delights of the world onboard over the next few days, from Mexican fare at the included El Loco Fresh to traditional ballpark hot dogs at the Dog House and specialty cuisines at the Chef’s Table and Hood Seafood. Or, see the ocean from new heights atop of the rock climbing wall.
Renowned as a ‘City in a Garden’, Singapore is alive with mind-blowing restaurants and a sophisticated nightlife, meanwhile flourishing with all things green and natural. Catch a bus beyond the city limits and end up in a rainforest rustling with monkeys, or just stay central to enjoy stunning botanical gardens, fragrant local cuisine and fascinating museums and galleries.
A kaleidoscope of eastern cultures, food and sights, Penang is yours to uncover this afternoon. The beaches are well worth a visit, and there’s plenty of opportunities to explore the city with a traditional trishaw ride. Or, you could just relax with a bowl of world-famous curry.
Three days at sea gives you the chance to really enjoy the Explorer of the Seas’ first-class facilities.
Learn to swing like a pro with onboard dance classes, and unwind with a movie under the stars. Feeling lucky? Perhaps play the high-roller in the Vegas-style Casino Royale.
Enjoy the delicate perfume of cloves, cardamom, cinnamon and a host of other spices that linger in India’s gorgeous Cochin today. You’ll have plenty of time to wade through traditional spice markets, discover what remains of the famed Fort Cochin and encounter the haunting grandeur of St. Francis Church if you so choose. Soak it all in before your ships departs at 5pm.
Need a little retail therapy? Why not shop the biggest designer brands at prices you won’t find on land in the onboard Atrium, where you can find fine jewellery, beauty and liquor. Plus, the Explorer of the Sea has a price match guarantee!
Arriving in Mumbai at 7am, why not delve into Bombay with a visit to the city centre for views of the grandest colonial-era architecture on the planet, then branch out to discover unique bazaars, hidden temples and taste quintessential Indian delights – vada pao is a rite of passage.
Relax and recover from the hustle and bustle in Mumbai yesterday with a day to unwind at sea. You could always check into the luxurious Vitality Bar for a ‘post-chill’ thrill, with indulgent massages, facials and more awaiting you inside.
Get ready to explore Dubai over the next two days. Arriving at 12pm, why not take it easy with a visit to the Jumeirah Beach, followed by a few snaps of the sail-shaped Burj Al-Arab hotel. Later, you could check out the Old Al Bastakiya Quarter, see the 18th-century Al Fahidi Fort, the city’s oldest building, and board a traditional abra for enjoy panoramic views of the city.
On your second day, a stroll through the vibrant Spice Souk, replete with perfumed spices, herbs and sweets is breathtaking, while a visit to the Dubai Mall will make your local shopping complex look like a corner shop. Your ship departs today at 8pm.
The next few days are yours to discover the ship at leisure. If you haven’t done so already, you could learn to scuba, lace up your skates and hit the ice rink or hit the swirl on the Flowrider surf simulator
Making port in Egypt’s glorious Suez Canal this morning, enjoy the next two days to admire the striking green domes of Suez Canal House and indulge in tempting treats at Lord Patisserie, from croissants to traditional Egyptian desserts.
Have you ticked off your onboard bucket-list yet? Why not Hustle back in time and get your groove on with a 70s Disco Party? Or, relive the most popular movies and musicals from the ’80s at the *Fast Forward Original Production.
Opa! Welcome to Greece! Soak up the feel of Athens today as you delve into ancient sights and modern Greek life. You could visit the Roman Temple of Olympian Zeus, the world-famous Pantheon temple and incredible Panathenaic Stadium or simply immerse yourself in the sprawling cafe culture with a shot of espresso or ouzo.
Spend today at leisure at you continue to tick off your onboard bucket-list. The Mystery Dinner Theater is calling your name – solve the crime in one of the ships specialty restaurants over dinner, paired with fine wine!
Malta’s magnificent city of Valletta retains all its 16th-century grandeur and elegance even today. Decorated with baroque architecture, palazzos and brilliant landmarks like St. James’ Cavalier and Fort St Elmo, you’ll be struggling for room on your SD card after today.
Pop on some comfy clothes today, because when the stars come out, the party heats up on the Pool Deck. Dance the night away to hip-hop anthems and classics at the pool party, and fuel up with the tasty midnight buffet!
Under the Iberian sun, the deep blue Mediterranean makes Barcelona seem like a mirage in the distance. But once you set down in this fabled city, fairytale architecture, world-class cuisine and the sea at the end of almost every cobblestone street turn to greet you, with rapid-fire flamenco and jazz following soon after. Enjoy the day to take it all in before your ship departs at 6pm this evening.
Imagine medieval castles and futuristic buildings side-by-side, quaint plazas, the holy grail – no, really – and a bustling market scene, and you might imagine the beauty of Valencia. On this free day in Spain’s third largest city, why not discover the cup for yourself at the controversial Valencia Cathedral, try a tasty paella in the Central Market or just admire the city’s futuristic architecture.
Within Cartagena’s centuries-old colonial stone walls, labyrinthine cobbled alleys and leafy palazzos, you’ll be seized by the fairytale romance, legends and beauty this darling city has deftly preserved. Whether you visit the greatest fortress ever built by the Spaniards, Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas or stroll through the whimsical Old Town, you won’t want to leave this living museum.
A sing-song mix of Spain and the United Kingdom, Gibraltar is your gateway to limestone cliffs, authentic fish-and-chip shops, and camera-hungry Barbary macaques. While here, venture up The Rok for panoramic vistas, visit the Apes’ Den and perhaps wind your way through Gorham’s Cave Complex.
Enjoy today to recover post-Gibraltar and start planning what you’ll do once we make port in Gijon tomorrow!
Trace the Asturian coast into Gijon today and hike like there’s no tomorrow, with gorgeous paths along the marina, Cimavilla, Cerro de Santa Catalina, San Lorenzo beach and the cape or visit Llager Pinera for a glass of traditional cider. You could even paraglide over the coastal cliffs!
Your final full day at sea, this is your last chance to embark on a culinary crusade, enjoy an indulgent massage, game in the arcade and reach new heights on the rock climbing wall – what are you waiting for?!
Savour your last morning on the luxurious Explorer of the Seas today, as you disembark in Southampton and transfer to your hotel in London.
After check-in, spend the remainder of the day at leisure, free to explore.
Steeped in history, everywhere you look in this iconic city has a story to tell. From the instantly recognisable Tower of London and Westminster Abbey to Madame Tussauds and Harrods, you’ll love exploring over the next two days.
For sky-high views, the London Eye is a must, for a walk through time, Shakespeare’s Globe, for a touch of magic, a visit to the Warner Bros. Harry Potter Tour is not to be missed and for the royalty in us all, pose for some insta-worthy snaps outside Kensington Palace.
Your incredible around the world journey comes to an end today! Make your own way to the airport for your flight home with heaps of memories and a yearning for your next trip!
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, I/F = In Flight Meal
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth
- Flights are economy class with Etihad, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Flight to Sydney for departure
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
ATAS - Travel Accredited
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages