ARGENTINA: 9 Day Best of Argentina Tour Including Flights for Two
Learn to tango like a pro in Argentina.
$5,998Valued at $8,798
Adventure through vivacious Buenos Aires, buzzing with life, and discover the cascading waters of the world’s largest waterfall on this once-in-a-lifetime tour through Argentina.
- Return International and ALL Internal Flights for Two
- 7 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two with Daily Breakfast
- Unearth the Wonders of Buenos Aires from Plaza de Mayo to Recoleta Cemetery and Bask in the Mighty Torrents of Iguazu Falls Over 3 Adventure Packed Days
- Return International and All Internal Flights for Two
- 7 Nights of Hotel Accommodation for Two with Daily Breakfast
- All On-Ground Transportation via Air Conditioned Coach as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Admission Fees as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English-Speaking Tour Guide
- Airport Transfers
- Buenos Aires – Hotel Sileo or similar
- Iguazu Falls – Grand Crucero or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 19 October
- 3, 7, 10, 14, 17, 21, 24 March
- 25, 28 April
- 2, 5, 9, 12, 16, 19, 23, 26, 30 May
- 2, 6, 9 June
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Tick South America off your bucket list! Pass through the buzz of Buenos Aires, before making a pilgrimage through the cascading waters of Iguazu Falls over 9 breathtaking days.
- Wind through the labyrinthine streets of Buenos Aires, gliding past the elegant Plaza de Mayo and Metropolitan Cathedral, before exploring the golden old quarters of San Telmo and Caminito, and paying homage to Eva ‘Evita’ Peron at Recoleta Cemetery.
- Get lost in the rhythm of authentic Argentinian tango with a professional teacher and take advantage of a full free day in Buenos Aires to watch the sunset over Peru Beach or get amongst the hype of a real Futbol game!
- Travel to Iguazu Falls and marvel at the crash and hum and visceral beauty of 275 cascading waterfalls enveloped by lush rainforest, split between Brazil and Argentina. Explore both the Brazilian and Argentinian side of the falls over three adventure-packed days!
- Treat the palate to a gastronomic tour of Buenos Aires, indulging in world-renowned South American delights at your leisure. Hailed as a ‘beef capital of the world’, why not breathe in the aroma of open flame parillas (grills) and sample fine cuts of ojo de bife (rib eye), perfectly paired with a glass of Malbec.
Vamos, Australia! Touching down in Buenos Aires, transfer to your hotel for check-in. This evening is yours to get acquainted with the dynamic foodie scene, perhaps treating the palate to the perfect cut of ojo de bife (rib eye), washed down with a glass of Malbec and dulce le dulce (caramel).
Wind through the labyrinthine streets of Buenos Aires today past the Plaza de Mayo, Metropolitan Cathedral and Casa Rosada. Then, explore the old quarters of San Telmo and Caminito, before driving to Recoleta Cemetery, home to more than 6400 mausoleums including the tomb of Eva ‘Evita’ Peron.
Spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure before a professional tango lesson. Then it’s over to you for the evening. Why not take a nap and hit the night scene with renewed eyes, this city doesn’t sleep!
- Argentinian Dinner and Tango Show (D) (AUD $125 per person).
Today is yours to get lost in the buzz of Buenos Aires. You could venture to a real Futbol game, enjoy the heavenly sunset from Peru Beach in San Isidro or tango through the night.
Take a morning flight to Iguazu Falls. Head for the National Park, weaving your way through the beauty of the falls, playing eye spy with several species of animal and stunning flora and fauna.
Stand in awe of this inspiring natural feat where over 275 cascading torrents churn up to 1400 cubic metres of water per second!
Splayed over both Argentinian and Brazilian borders, cross over into the Argentinian section of the falls today. First stop, the Cataratas Station where you will ascend to the Superior Circuit via rail car.
Continue your exploration along the Inferior Circuit, following the catwalks up to the Devil’s Gorge. This magnificent viewpoint offers up the most impressive views of the falls and Devil’s Throat. Finish the day at your leisure, appreciating the magnitude of this marvel.
Today is yours to soak up the thunderous applause at your leisure. Why not tick off the Brazillian side of the falls, Foz do Iguacu? While the Argentinian side has the lion’s share, the Brazil half offers equally mesmerising vistas.
After your return flight to Buenos Aires, make the most of the day, perhaps getting a feel for the bustling boulevards and admiring the elegant architecture, striking monuments and sprawling parks.
Bid farewell to your newfound friends this morning as you transfer to the airport for your flight home to Australia!
B = Breakfast
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
- Flights from Adelaide, Canberra or Hobart are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights from Perth are available for an additional $550 per person
- Flights are economy class with New Zealand or LATAM Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 49
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $999 applies to those wishing to travel alone
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Tips/Gratuities – recommended at $15 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages