ANTARCTICA: 19 Day Antarctica Cruise Package Including Flights for Two (Oceanview Cabin)
Experience Mother Nature’s icy wonders.
$19,598Valued at $24,598
Immerse your senses in the mystical landscapes of the Antarctic Peninsula on this once-in-a-lifetime expedition, getting up close and personal with the Falkland Islands’ waddling penguins, before dancing tango in South America’s key hotspots.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 3 Nights of Fantastic Accommodation in Buenos Aires
- 14 Nights Aboard the Celebrity Eclipse Luxury Cruise Liner, Including All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- Get Amongst Latino Culture in Buenos Aires Before Boarding Your Luxury Cruise Liner to See South America’s Natural Wonders and the Showstopping Landscapes of the Antarctic
- Return International Flights for Two
- 3 Nights of Accommodation in Buenos Aires with Daily Breakfast
- Buenos Aires Day Tour, Evening Dinner and Tango Show
- Walking Tour of Recoleta
- 14 Nights Aboard the Celebrity Eclipse, In Your Choice of an Inside, Oceanview or Balcony Cabin
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- Exciting Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Experience English Speaking Tour Guides Throughout Your Journey
- All Airport Transfers
- Buenos Aires – Sileo Hotel or similar
There’s no better way to experience the ethereal beauty of Antarctica than onboard a Celebrity Cruise.
A standout in the elite Solstice fleet, the Celebrity Eclipse offers a smorgasbord of entertainment and endless opportunities to taste, learn, rejuvenate and play. Here’s just a tantalising sample of what awaits you on board:
- Beautiful pools, spas and sparkling waterfalls
- Retail therapy in the Emporium shopping complex
- An extensive Fitness Centre and outdoor jogging track with stunning ocean panoramas
- Relaxation treatments at the AquaSpa by Elemis and private saunas at Persian Garden
- Superb entertainment in the Celebrity Theatre, Onboard Cinema, Casino and more
- A delectable selection of specialty restaurants, bars and cafes
- A gorgeous library that spans two decks
Enjoy your Antarctic adventure in your choice of three luxury cabin options:
Modern and comfortable, these luxe rooms come fully equipped with luxurious bed linen and cotton robes and slippers, a spacious sitting area, flat screen TV, French bath products and 24-hour room service for when you’re craving a midnight snack.
Ocean View Cabin
As well as all of the benefits of the Inside Cabins, the Ocean View cabins also offer large windows overlooking the water, and you’ll love laying in bed and looking out over the calm waves.
Enjoy a private balcony with a seating area overlooking the ocean. Step outside to enjoy your morning coffee, or order room service and enjoy dinner outside overlooking the breathtaking sunset.
- Available for departure on the following dates in 2020:
- 18 January
- 1 February
- Spots sell out fast, secure yours today!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- All aboard to Antarctica! This epic 19 day adventure sees you jetting around South America, before sailing to the bottom of the world and to the land of penguins!”
- Spend three nights in buzzing Buenos Aires, where European grandeur meets Latino passion to produce exotic nightlife, tango dancing, art and mouth-watering steak and wine.
- Board the Celebrity Eclipse for an extravagant voyage complete with culinary delights, spa and relaxation centres, fitness classes and unbelievable vantage points to admire the Antarctic landscape.
- Cruise through the astonishing white seascape of the Antarctic Peninsula and be wowed by the incredible marine life at nature’s icy doorstep.
- Sail around the ice-covered, mountainous Elephant Island, and learn about the famed survival story of a group of expeditioners once stranded on the island.
- Dock in Port Stanley, the capital of the Falkland Islands and home to quaint coastal boutiques and colonies of penguins.
- Stop off in beautiful Montevideo, Uruguay and be charmed by this stunning city decorated with grand Art-deco architecture, serving up some of the best steak South America has on offer!
Ola Argentina! Pack your bags for the adventure of a lifetime, starting in the cosmopolitan metropolis of Buenos Aires. Once you land, you will then be transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Soak up Buenos Aires’ blend of European architecture and Latino culture at your own leisure or just unwind at your hotel before embarking on the Celebrity Eclipse.
Stroll through the open parkland, small lakes and pretty gazebos of Bosques de Palermo – Palermo Woods, or be enamoured with the brightly painted houses, street art and open-air tango performances of La Boca’s El Caminito.
Your cruise adventure departs this evening at 5pm sharp.
Sit back and unwind for the next couple of days onboard. Experience Italian dining at it’s finest at Aqualina restaurant or try your luck at the onboard casino. In preparation for your adventure ahead, attend a destination lecture to learn more about your next port of call.
Dock just after lunch in Ushuaia, Argentina’s outdoor adventure hub. Considered the world’s most Southernmost city, this tiny village is surrounded by the gorgeous snow capped Martial Mountains.
A wildlife haven, outdoor lovers can venture through the Tierra del Fuego national park, walking through lush forests inhabited by an abundance native birds, beavers, seals, sea lions and seabirds. If you’re more of a history buff, you can check out Argentina’s old national prison at the Museo del Presidio, once holding up to 800 inmates before its closure in 1947.
Return to the ship for an 9pm departure.
Welcome to Cape Horn, the most isolated part of the Americas. On your discovery today, you’ll enjoy craggy hills, native forest, glaciers, fjords and tall black cliffs overlooking windswept shores of the Atlantic and Pacific Ocean.
Your ship departs at 8pm tonight.
Journey to the far reaches of the world along the breathtaking Schollart Channel today, taking in the massive ice flows, humpback whales, waddling penguins and leopard seals that are known to inhabit the area.
Continuing through Paradise Bay, you’ll be enraptured by the pristine bay as you sail past Rojas Peak, Bryde Peak and the Petzval Glacier, capping off your day at Gerlache Strait.
Cruise around the mountainous, ice-covered Elephant Island. Whilst onboard, learn about the stranded voyage of Ernest Shackleton and crew in 1915 who took refuge on the island for 135 days before finally being found. The atmospheric scenery around the island gives you a real sense of what the brave explorers would have felt during this ill-fated mission.
Unwind today and perhaps indulge at the Sanctum Spa with a massage, facial or even your own private saltwater spa deck to soak up the views and calming water. Feast on delicious steaks at Prime C Steakhouse then off to a show at the vibing Cabaret Lounge.
Welcome to the Falkland Islands! Arrive in Port Stanley – one of the most remote capital cities in the world. A former whaling outpost, this remote little island is home to a population of just 3,000.
Once you dock, you can check out the spectacular cathedral where the front arch is made from the jawbones of two blue whales. Why not go on a wildlife adventure and get up close and personal with five of the 17 known species of penguins on a day trip out to Gypsy Cove?
Meet for departure at 5pm back at the ship.
Reflect on Antarctica’s wonders today whilst nestled into the Mosaic Cafe and enjoy a cup of coffee in luxury. Laying low on your day at sea, admire the panoramic views of Antarctica’s icy landscape from the Windows Cafe – the best seat in the house to watch the world go by.
Welcome back to Argentina! Considered to be the gateway to the Patagonian Peninsula Valdes, the small town of Puerto Madryn is a marine lovers dream; home to beaches filled with sea lions and elephant seals. If you’re lucky enough, you might even spot a whale off the coast of this marine-life haven!
Return back to the ship for an 8pm departure.
Spend your last day at sea in absolute luxury. Enjoy a culinary demonstration or wine tasting hosted by the onboard sommelier. Have a drink while enjoying a live show, and shop for gifts to bring back to your loved ones at the Pursuit shop and Indulgence jewellery store.
Dock at 8am in Uruguay’s beautiful capital and revel in Montevideo’s art-deco architecture, elegant theatres and cosy tango bars. Wander through the Plaza Independencia at your own leisure and admire the iconic neo-Gothic Palacio Salvo, home to many of Uruguay’s elite.
Take a walk through the Ciudad Vieja – the Old City to the old Mercado del Puerto market, and feast on some of South America’s juiciest cattle at one of the market’s ’parillas’ – steak restaurants.
Meet at the port for a 5pm departure.
Disembark the ship in the early morning and transfer to your hotel for check-in. Afterwards, the rest of the day is yours to venture to El Ataneo Grand Splendid – one of the world’s most famous bookstores.
Wind through the labyrinthine streets of Buenos Aires today past the Plaza de Mayo, Metropolitan Cathedral and Casa Rosada. Then, explore the old quarters of San Telmo and Caminito, before driving to Recoleta Cemetery, home to more than 6400 mausoleums.
Spend the rest of the afternoon at leisure before a professional tango lesson and an Argentinean dinner and tango show.
Walk from the famous Teatro Colon through the fanciest streets of Retiro and Recoleta to the Recoleta Cemetery this morning, before checking out of your hotel and transferring to the airport for your flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non-refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Not valid with any other offer
- Subject to availability
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
- Flights from Adelaide, Hobart and Canberra are available for an additional $295 per person
- Flights from Perth are available for an additional $440 per person
- Flights are economy class with Air New Zealand, LATAM airlines or similar, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of AUD $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Tipping/Gratuities – recommended at $18 per person per day
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages