ANTARCTICA: 19 Day Antarctica Cruise Including Flights for Two (Oceanview Cabin)
Experience Mother Nature’s icy wonders.
$19,998Valued at $27,998
Immerse your senses in the mystical landscapes of the Antarctic Peninsula on this once-in-a-lifetime expedition, getting up close and personal with the Falkland Islands’ waddling penguins, before dancing tango in South America’s key hotspots.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 1 Night of 4 Star Accommodation in Buenos Aires
- 17 Nights Aboard the Azamara Pursuit Luxury Cruise Liner, Including All Onboard Meals
- Get Amongst Latino Culture in Buenos Aires Before Boarding Your Luxury Cruise Liner to See South America’s Natural Wonders and the Showstopping Landscapes of the Antarctic
- Return Flights and Accommodation for Two
- 1 Night of 4 Star Accommodation in Buenos Aires
- 17 Nights Aboard the Azamara Pursuit, In Your Choice of an Inside, Oceanview or Balcony Cabin
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- All Airport and Port Transfers, Taxes and Gratuities
- Buenos Aires – Selio Hotel or similar
From the moment you step on board, you’ll feel enamoured by the Azamara Pursuit’s lavish boutique hotel experience.Taste the flavours of the world with the Pursuit’s eight different restaurants and cafes or be taken to broadway in the New York-style ’54 Below at Sea’ cabaret club. Needing some rejuvenation? Treat yourself to the Azamara Spa services and high-end jewellery and gift stores.
Modern and comfortable, these luxe rooms come fully equipped with luxurious bed linen and cotton robes and slippers, a spacious sitting area, flat screen TV, French bath products and 24-hour room service for when you’re craving a midnight snack.
Ocean View Cabin
As well as all of the benefits of the Inside Cabins, the Ocean View cabins also offer large windows overlooking the water, and you’ll love laying in bed and looking out over the calm waves.
Enjoy a private balcony with a seating area overlooking the ocean. Step outside to enjoy your morning coffee, or order room service and enjoy dinner outside overlooking the breathtaking sunset. The spacious living area and large windows make this cabin airy and luxurious, the perfect home-away-from-home for those seeking an extra special cruise experience.
- Available for departure on the 5th of January 2019
- Spots sell out fast, secure yours today!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- All aboard to Antarctica! This epic 19 day adventure sees you jetting around South America, before sailing to the bottom of the world and to the land of penguins!
- Spend a night of 4 Star luxury in buzzing Buenos Aires, where European grandeur meets Latino passion to produce exotic nightlife, tango dancing, art and mouth-watering steak and wine.
- Board the Azamara Pursuit for an extravagant voyage complete with culinary delights, spa and relaxation centres, fitness classes and unbelievable vantage points to admire the Antarctic landscape.
- Stop off in beautiful Montevideo, Uruguay and be charmed by this stunning city decorated with grand Art-deco architecture, serving up some of the best steak South America has on offer!
- Cruise through the astonishing white seascape of the Antarctic Peninsula and be wowed by the incredible marine life at nature’s icy doorstep.
- Sail around the ice-covered, mountainous Elephant Island, and learn about the famed survival story of a group of expeditioners once stranded on the island.
- Dock in Port Stanley, the capital of the Falkland Islands and home to quaint coastal boutiques and colonies of penguins.
Ola Argentina! Pack your bags for the adventure of a lifetime, starting in the cosmopolitan metropolis of Buenos Aires. Once you land, you will then be transferred to the hotel for check-in.
Soak up Buenos Aires’ blend of European architecture and Latino culture at your own leisure or just unwind at your 4 Star hotel before embarking on the Azamara Pursuit.
Stroll through the open parkland, small lakes and pretty gazebos of Bosques de Palermo – Palermo Woods, or be enamoured with the brightly painted houses, street art and open-air tango performances of La Boca’s El Caminito.
Meet at the port at 5pm to board the Azamara Pursuit and begin your cruise adventure.
Dock at 8am in Uruguay’s beautiful capital and revel in Montevideo’s art-deco architecture, elegant theatres and cosy little tango bars. Wander through the Plaza Independencia at your own leisure and admire the iconic neo-Gothic Palacio Salvo, home to many of Uruguay’s elite.
Take a walk through the Ciudad Vieja – the Old City to the old Mercado del Puerto market, and feast on some of South America’s juiciest cattle at one of the market’s ’parillas’ – steak restaurants.
Meet at the port for a 10pm departure.
Sit back and unwind for the next couple of days onboard. Experience Italian dining at it’s finest at Aqualina restaurant or try your luck at the onboard casino. In preparation for your adventure ahead, attend a destination lecture to learn more about your next port of call.
Dock just after lunch in Ushuaia, Argentina’s outdoor adventure hub. Considered the world’s most Southernmost city, this tiny village is surrounded by the gorgeous snow capped Martial Mountains.
A wildlife haven, outdoor lovers can venture through the Tierra del Fuego national park, walking through lush forests inhabited by an abundance native birds, beavers, seals, sea lions and seabirds. If you’re more of a history buff, you can check out Argentina’s old national prison at the Museo del Presidio, once holding up to 800 inmates before its closure in 1947.
Return to the ship for an 11pm departure.
Unwind today and perhaps indulge at the Sanctum Spa with a massage, facial or even your own private saltwater spa deck to soak up the views and calming water. Feast on delicious steaks at Prime C Steakhouse then off to a show at the vibing Cabaret Lounge.
Welcome to the vast white wilderness of Antarctica. Located at the base of the Southern Hemisphere, the Peninsula sweeps up towards the tip of South America, and plays home to many penguins returning home to mate. Look out for these eager penguins, dressed to impress in their best tuxedos!
Whilst you’re cruising through the Peninsula, take some time to sit in the Living Room Bar, and sip on a drink while passing through these icy wonders.
Cruise around the mountainous, ice-covered Elephant Island. Whilst onboard, learn about the stranded voyage of Ernest Shackleton and crew in 1915, taking refuge on the island for 135 days before finally being found. The atmospheric scenery around the island gives you a real sense of what the brave explorers would have felt during this ill-fated mission.
Reflect on Antarctica’s wonders today whilst nestled into the loungey Mosaic Cafe and enjoy a cup of coffee in luxury. Laying low on your day at sea, admire the panoramic views of Antarctica’s icy landscape from the Windows Cafe – the best seat in the house to watch the world go by.
Welcome to the Falkland Islands! Arrive in Port Stanley – one of the most remote capital cities in the world. A former whaling outpost, this remote little island is home to a population of just 3,000.
Once you dock, you can check out the spectacular cathedral where the front arch is made from the jawbones of two blue whales. Why not go on a wildlife adventure and get up close and personal with five of the 17 known species of penguins on a day trip out to Gypsy Cove?
Meet for departure at 5pm back to the ship.
Unwind today at the Wine Cellar where you can taste delicate vintages ranging from France, California, Argentina and South Africa. Sip your fine wine on deck whilst watching the icy wonders of the Antarctic float by. Break a sweat at the Fitness Centre and join a complimentary yoga, pilates and cycling class.
Welcome back to Argentina! Considered to be the gateway to the Patagonian Peninsula Valdes, the small town of Puerto Madryn is a marine lovers dream; home to beaches filled with sea lions and elephant seals. If you’re lucky enough, you can even spot a whale off the coast of this marine-life haven!
Return back to the ship for an 8pm departure.
Spend your last days at sea in absolute luxury. Enjoy a culinary demonstration or wine tasting hosted by the onboard sommelier. Have a drink while enjoying a live show, and shop for gifts to bring back to your loved ones at the Pursuit shop and Indulgence jewellery store.
Disembark the ship in the early morning, and take the chance to soak up some last minute sights in bustling Buenos Aires before your flight back to Australia. You can venture to the frescoed ceilings, ornate theater boxes, elegant rounded balcones, and plush red stage curtains of the El Ataneo Grand Splendid – one of the world’s most famous bookstores.
Before boarding your flight back to Australia, be sure to admire the striking city landmark of the Floralis Generica, a 105ft wide enormous metal flower that blooms anew every day, located in the heart of the city.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner, I/F = In Flight Meal
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Not valid with any other offer
- Subject to availability
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
- Flights are economy class with Air New Zealand, Qantas or LATAM airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of AUD $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Shore excursions
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Anything not listed in the itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
ATAS - Travel Accredited
International Flights Included
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages