ALASKA & CANADA: 14 Day Alaskan Cruise and Canadian Rockies Tour Including Flights For Two (Inside Cabin)
Marvel at Mother Nature’s wonders.
$8,998Valued at $11,998
Uncover Mother Nature’s best kept secrets on this 14 day tour of Alaska and the Canadian Rockies. From the snow-capped mountains and emerald shorelines of the Rockies to Alaska’s mystical landscapes and glaciers, get ready for an adventure of a lifetime.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 5 Nights of Fantastic Hotel Accommodation Plus 7 Nights Aboard the Luxury Star Princess Alaskan Cruise Liner, Including all Onboard Meals
- Spot Grizzly Bears and Mountain Goats in Jasper and Banff, Uncover Alaska’s Glacial Lakeside and Be Swept Away by Victoria’s Harbourside Charm
- Return International Flights for Two
- 5 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation with 3 Breakfasts
- 4 Day Deluxe Canadian Rockies Coach Tour for Two
- 7 Nights Alaska Inside Passage Cruise Aboard the Star Princess in Your Choice of Inside, Oceanview or Balcony Cabin
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- All Entrance Fees and Excursions as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Guides
- All Porterage, Taxes and Service Charges
- Vancouver – Barclay Hotel or similar
- Jasper – Lobstick Lodge or similar
- Banff – Banff Aspen Lodge or similar
- Lake Louise – Mountaineer Lodge or similar
- Vancouver – Moda Hotel or similar
- Alaskan Inside Passage Cruise – Star Princess or similar
The Star Princess is the jewel crown of the Princess Cruises fleet. From the moment you step aboard, you’ll be enamoured by all the luxury that this ship has to offer.
Savour the exquisite tastes of the Sterling Steakhouse, and experience fine dining at it’s best with a six course meal from SHARE, designed by celebrity chef Curtis Stone. Relax with a massage at the Lotus Spa and be captivated by award-winning broadway and magic shows.
Enjoy your Alaskan adventure in your choice of three luxury cabin options:
The perfect haven to recharge between onboard activities and exciting port stops, each Inside Cabin features two twin beds or a queen size bed, plus a refrigerator, hair dryer, TV, closet, and bathroom.
As well as all of the benefits of the Inside Cabins, the Oceanview Cabin also offers picture windows or portholes overlooking the water – you’ll love the calming glimpses of ocean while you rest up.
Step outside to enjoy your morning coffee, or order room service and enjoy dinner outside overlooking the sunset from your private balcony. The spacious living area and large windows make this cabin airy and luxurious, the perfect home-from-home for those seeking an extra special cruise experience.
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 20, 27 August
- 3 September
- 12*, 19*, 26* May
- 18*, 25* August
- 1* September
- A High Season Surcharge of $500 per person for Inside Cabins, $300 per person for Oceanview Cabins and $400 per person for Balcony cabins applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Uncover Canada and Alaska’s natural beauty. Whether it’s hiking through lush forests in the Rockies, cruising past glaciers and fishing villages, or exploring the Inside Passage, every day is a new adventure on this incredible 14 day tour.
- Trek through Banff National Park, home to an abundance of overhanging canyon waterfalls, moose and elk, before finally arriving at the heavenly emerald shoreline of Lake Louise.
- Be swept away by the Rockies’ snow-capped mountains and native wildlife, traversing along the suspension bridges of Maligne Canyon in Jasper, and admiring the sweeping valleys, emerald waters and soaring peaks of the Icefields Parkway from the Glacier Skywalk
- Board the Star Princess for an extravagant voyage complete with culinary delights, a rejuvenating spa, impressive entertainment and unbelievable vantage points to admire Alaska’s breathtaking landscapes.
- Cruise through the magical glaciers and tidal cliffs in Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Bay National Park, and be wowed by the incredible wildlife that sits on nature’s doorstep.
- Explore Alaska’s picturesque fishing villages in Ketchikan, Skagway and Juneau.
Immerse yourself in the best mother nature has on offer on this incredible adventure through Canada and Alaska as you board your international flight to Vancouver. Upon arrival in Vancouver, make your own way to your hotel for check-in, where the rest of the day is yours to explore at your leisure.
Catch a taxi to your Rockies Tour starting point, driving through the picturesque farming communities of Fraser Valley before ascending the Coastal Mountains along the Coquihalla Highway to Kamloops. After lunch (own expense), retrace the route of the famous overlander pioneers along the North Thompson River before arriving at your hotel in Jasper.
Start your day with a scenic hike through the Maligne Canyon before heading South along the world-famous Icefields Parkway, home to some of the world’s most spectacular scenery. Your journey will take you through the Athabasca Falls, Peyto Lake and the Columbia Icefield where you’ll get the chance to either ride the all terrain Ice Explorer or walk along the thrilling Glacier Skywalk.
Get ready for a full day of sightseeing in Banff National Park, starting with a leisurely hike through Johnston Canyon, continuing onto the emerald shores of Lake Louise and Moraine Lake. Spend the afternoon at the Banff Springs Hotel and Bow Falls, enjoying the rest of the afternoon either soaking in the Upper Hot Springs (own expense) or taking a gondola ride up Sulphur Mountain (own expense).
Take a scenic drive through Rogers Pass, the highest point of your Rockies adventure today. Journey through Yoho National Park on your way back down, catching glimpses of the engineering marvel of the Spiral Tunnels, weaving its way through the centre of the Rocky Mountains.
Cross over the border this morning into Seattle to board your luxury Alaskan Inside Passage Cruise, departing at 4pm.
Spend today at sea relaxing before your Alaskan adventure kicks off. Indulge the senses with an exquisite six course dinner designed by celebrity chef Curtis Stone at SHARE restaurant (additional charges apply), or melt away with a revitalizing spa treatment at the Lotus Spa (own expense).
Arrive early this morning at Ketchikan, an Alaskan fishing town enveloped by rolling mountain tops.
You could stroll along the picturesque boardwalks lined with rustic fishing houses, before visiting the Totem Bight State Historical Park or try your hand at kayaking, hiking and even bear watching!
Spend the morning cruising around Tracy Arm Fjord, admiring stunning views of the Twin Sawyer Glacier, enveloped by granite cliffs, crystal blue waters, native wilderness and colossal mountains that tower 7,000ft above the water.
Dock at Alaska’s capital of Juneau after lunch. Surrounded by glaciers, lush forests, snow-capped mountain tops and home to an array of wildlife, Juneau is an outdoor wonderland with plenty to explore!
Dock in Skagway this morning, a town painted with Gold Rush history, relics and time-period shop fronts. Spend the day in Skagway going at your own pace, perhaps admiring the panorama of glaciers, gorges and waterfalls of the White Pass summit via rail, or going on a kayak adventure to Glacier Bay.
Sit back, relax and unwind as you enjoy your day at sea. Enjoy dinner at the Salty Dog Gastropub then head off to an onboard broadway show! Feeling lucky? Give the onboard casino a whirl and try your luck!
Dock this afternoon in Victoria, British Columbia and enjoy the city’s blend of old-world traditions and trendy culture at your own pace. Take the opportunity to stroll through the floral mastery of the Butchart Gardens, or sip on afternoon tea amidst the grandeur of the Victorian-styled Empress Hotel.
Say goodbye to the Star Princess as your disembark in Seattle and make your own way to the airport for your flight home to Australia.
Arrive home in Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane
- Flights are available from Adelaide, Canberra or Hobart for an additional $295 per person
- Flights are available from Perth for an additional $500 per person
- Flights are economy class with Qantas, United Airlines, American Airlines, Alaska Airlines, Delta Airlines, Virgin, Air Canada, Hawaiian Airlines or Fijian Airways, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 10, maximum 44
- Travelling solo? A single supplement applies to those wishing to travel alone:
- Inside Cabin – $2400
- Oceanview Cabin – $3200
- Balcony Cabin – $3500
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Tipping/Gratuities – recommended at USD $15 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages