ALASKA & CANADA: 14 Day Alaska Cruise & Canadian Rockies Tour Including Flights For Two (Inside Cabin)
Marvel at Mother Nature’s wonders.
$7,998Valued at $9,998
Uncover Mother Nature’s best kept secrets on this 14 day tour of Alaska and the Canadian Rockies. From the snow-capped mountains and emerald shorelines of the Rockies, to Alaska’s mystical landscapes and postcard-worthy glaciers, get ready for an adventure of a lifetime.
- Return International Flights for Two
- 5 Nights of Hotel Accommodation and 7 Nights Aboard the Star Princess Alaskan Cruise Liner, Including all Onboard Meals
- Spot Grizzly Bears and Mountain Goats Amidst Banff and Jasper’s Gorgeous Wilderness, Uncover Alaska’s Glacial Landscapes and Be Enamoured by Victoria’s Harbourside Charm.
- Return International Flights for Two with a Premium Airline
- 5 Nights of Stunning Hotel Accommodation
- 4 Day Canadian Rockies Escorted Coach Tour
- All Transportation in Air Conditioned Vehicles as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guides Throughout Your Journey
- 7 Night Alaska Cruise Aboard the Star Princess in your Choice of an Inside, Outside or Balcony Cabin
- All Onboard Meals and Entertainment
- All Onboard Porterage, Taxes and Service Charges
- Vancouver – Barclay Hotel or similar
- Jasper – Lobstick Lodge or similar
- Banff – Banff Inn or similar
- Lake Louise – Lake Louise Inn or similar
The Star Princess is the jewel crown of the Princess Cruises fleet. From the moment you step aboard, you’ll be enamoured by all the luxury that this ship has to offer.
Savour the exquisite tastes of the Sterling Steakhouse, and experience fine dining at it’s best with a six course meal from SHARE by celebrity chef, Curtis Stone. Relax with a massage at the Lotus Spa and be captivated by award-winning broadway and magic shows.
The perfect haven to recharge between onboard activities and exciting port stops, each Inside Cabin features two twin beds or a queen size bed, refrigerator, hair dryer, TV, closet, and bathroom with shower.
As well as all of the benefits of the Inside Cabins, the Ocean View Cabins also offer picture windows or portholes overlooking the water, and you’ll love the calming glimpses of ocean while you rest up.
Enjoy a private balcony with a seating area overlooking the ocean. Step outside to enjoy your morning coffee, or order room service and enjoy dinner outside overlooking the breathtaking sunset. The spacious living area and large windows make this cabin airy and luxurious, the perfect home-from-home for those seeking an extra special cruise experience.
When you’re ready to purchase, simply select your preferred accommodation option from the Package Options section at the top of the page.
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 7, 14, 21 May
- 4*, 11* June
- 23*, 30* July
- 6*, 13*, 23*, 30* August
- 3 September
- *A High Season surcharge of $1000 per person applies for departures on these dates
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Uncover Canada and Alaska’s natural beauty. Whether it’s hiking through lush forests and turquoise shorelines in the Rockies, cruising past glaciers and fishing villages, or exploring Victoria, BC and Seattle’s cultural hotspots, every day is a new adventure on this incredible 14 day tour.
- Be enamoured with the Rockies’ breathtaking snow-capped mountains and native wildlife, traversing through Maligne Canyon’s bridges in Jasper, and admiring Columbia Icefield’s sweeping valleys, emerald waters and soaring peaks.
- Trek through Banff National Park, home to an abundance of overhanging canyons waterfalls, moose and elk, before finally arriving at Lake Louise’s heavenly emerald shoreline.
- Board the Star Princess for an extravagant voyage complete with culinary delights, a rejuvenating spa, impressive entertainment and unbelievable vantage points to admire Alaska’s breathtaking landscapes.
- Cruise through the magical glaciers and tidal cliffs in Tracy Arm Fjord, and be wowed by the incredible wildlife that sits on nature’s doorstep. If you’re lucky, you might even spot a majestic great bald eagle!
- Explore Alaska’s picturesque fishing villages in Ketchikan, Skagway and Juneau.
- Get to know Seattle’s buzzing food scene, bohemian coffee shops, and modern architecture enveloped by snow-peaked mountain tops.
Welcome to Canada! Pack your bags for an adventure of a lifetime as you board your international flight to Vancouver. Upon arrival, make your own way to the hotel, using the rest of your day to explore Vancouver at your own leisure.
If time allows, you could spend the day strolling through the cobbled old-town district of Gastown and grab a beer at the one of the district’s many bars, before wandering through one of the world’s biggest and most vibrant Chinatown for a dim sum dinner.
Board your coach this morning from Vancouver to the wildlife haven of Jasper. Drive through the vast farming communities of the Fraser Valley before beginning your ascent to the Rocky Mountains via the rolling peaks of the Coastal Mountains.
Stop at Kamloops, perched alongside the North Thompson River, where you’ll trace the steps of the Overlander gold diggers on their way to the Cariboo gold fields in the 19th century. You’ll then make your way to Jasper for check-in.
Begin your morning with a breathtaking hike through Maligne Canyon, traversing across its bridges to explore the crash and hum of the Rockies’ deepest canyon. After your morning hike you’ll travel along the Icefields Parkway, driving through Athabasca Falls, Peyto Lake and Columbia Icefield’s soaring peaks, emerald waters and vast sweeping valleys.
- Athabasca Ice Explorer – Ride through Athabasca Glacier on the all-terrain Ice Explorer (AUD $75 per person).
- Glacier Skywalker – Stride boldly across the Glacier Skywalker’s glass floors that look out onto the sweeping valleys below (AUD $49 per person).
Take a guided tour through Banff National Park this morning, starting with a leisurely stroll along the Johnston Canyon’s overhanging canyon walls and waterfalls, before walking along the turquoise shorelines of Lake Louise and Moraine Lake.
You’ll spend the afternoon waltzing through the famed Fairmont Banff Springs Hotel; a castle perched over the trees lying at the base of Sulphur Mountain, before trailing along Bow Falls’ white water drop. Spend the rest of the afternoon in Banff at your leisure, maybe indulging in natural spas at the Upper Hot Springs, or taking a gondola ride to the top of the Sulphur Mountain to get breathtaking panoramic views of Banff’s mountain tops and valleys.
Spend your morning driving through the rolling mountain ranges in Rogers Pass before stopping to admire the snow-capped mountains, waterfalls, raging rivers and glacier lakes at Yoho National Park. Catch a glimpse of the Spiral Tunnel, a railway engineering marvel that weaves through the Rocky Mountains. You’ll then be driven to Vancouver for check-in.
This morning you’ll be transferred from Vancouver to Seattle to begin your Alaska Inside Passage Cruise aboard the Star Princess! Board the ship at 4pm.
Spend today at sea relaxing before your Alaskan adventure. Indulge your senses with an exquisite six course dinner designed by celebrity chef Curtis Stone at SHARE restaurant (additional charges apply), or melt away with a revitalizing spa treatment at the Lotus Spa.
You’ll arrive early this morning at Ketchikan, an Alaskan fishing town enveloped by rolling mountain tops. Stroll along the boardwalks lined with rustic fishing houses, before maybe walking through the Totem Bight State Historical Park to admire Native American artefacts and learn about Native Alaskan culture. Feel like an adventure? Kayaking, hiking, bear watching and seaplane excursions are plentiful in Ketchikan.
Return back to the ship for a 3pm departure.
You’ll spend the morning cruising around Tracy Arm Fjord, admiring the granite cliffs, tidal glaciers and native wilderness that line this narrow passageway from the ship. At the head of the fjord, be enamoured with the stunning view of the Twin Sawyer Glaciers, enveloped by colossal mountains that tower 7,000ft above the crystal blue water. Watch out for great bald eagles, bears, mountain goats and seals along the way!
Dock at Alaska’s capital, Juneau, just after lunch. Surrounded by glaciers, lush forests, snow-capped mountain tops and array of wildlife, Juneau is an outdoor wonderland. Explore Juneau’s natural wonders at your own leisure, maybe venturing to Mendenhall Glacier – a 20km strip of ice near downtown. If you’ve had enough sightseeing for the day, you could stop off at the Alaskan Brewing Company for a cold beer.
Return to the ship for a 5pm departure.
Dock at Skagway this morning, a town painted with Gold Rush history, relics and time-period shop fronts. Spend the day in Skagway going at your own pace, perhaps revelling in the panorama of glaciers, gorges, waterfalls and tunnels of the White Pass summit by rail. Alternatively, you could kayak out to Glacier Bay or get up close and personal with native wildlife on a wilderness safari.
Return to the ship for a 5pm departure.
Sit back, relax and unwind as your enjoy your day at Sea. Enjoy dinner at the Salty Dog Gastropub then head off to an onboard broadway show! Feeling lucky? Give the onboard casino a whirl and try your luck!
Dock this afternoon in Victoria, BC and enjoy the city’s blend of old world traditions and trendy culture at your own pace. Perhaps stroll through the floral mastery of the Butchart Gardens, or sip on afternoon tea amidst the grandeur of the Victorian-styled Empress Hotel. More of a foodie? Take a bike and pedal through Victoria’s streets and sample your way through an abundance of bars, cafes and world-class restaurants.
Return back to the ship for a midnight departure.
Say goodbye to the Star Princess this morning as you disembark at 7am in Seattle, a cultural metropolis surrounded by natural beauty amidst the background of the famed Space Needle Tower. Explore Seattle on your own today, perhaps heading downtown to Pike Place Market, an electric centrepoint for the city’s food and theatre culture, then off to the shimmering-sheet architecture that surrounds the Museum of Pop Culture. Maybe head to the waterfront for deliciously fresh seafood, or board a ferry bound for Puget Sound.
From here, make your own way to the airport for international flight home to Australia.
Arrive home safe in Australia.
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Not valid with any other offer
- Subject to availability
- A single supplement surcharge applies to those wishing to travel alone; $2500 for the Inside Cabin, $3100 for Oceanview room, and $3500 for Balcony room
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
- Flights are economy with Qantas, United Air, Air Canada, Cathay Pacific, New Zealand, Virgin Australia, Delta or American Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Subject to availability
- Travel insurance (strongly recommended)
- Airport transfers
- Visa/Entry requirements
- On-land tips/gratuities – recommended at approx. AUD $18 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in inclusions and itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages