AFRICA: 20 Day Amazing Africa Tour Including Flights for Two
Old African kingdoms, grassy savannahs and wildlife.
$9,998Valued at $11,998
Traversing through lush savannahs, breathtaking natural marvels and spying fabled wildlife in all their glory, feast your eyes on the best of Africa from Johannesburg to Swaziland and Kruger National Park over 20 spellbinding days.
- Return international Flights for Two
- 18 Nights of Lodge-Style Accommodation for Two with Heaps of Meals as per the Itinerary
- Experience Nightlife in the Wild with a Nocturnal Safari, Wind Along the Breathtaking Panorama Route, Unearth the Wonders of Swazi and Marvel at Cape Town’s Immense Table Mountain
- Victoria Falls Extension Available!
- Return International Flights for Two
- 18 Nights of Lodge-Style Accommodation for Two
- Daily Breakfast, 6 Lunches and 10 Delicious Dinners
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Guided Game Walks and Drives with Experienced Guides
- English Speaking Local Tour Guides
- Return Airport Transfers
- Johannesburg – Greenfire Lodge Johannesburg or similar
- Balule Game Reserve (Greater Kruger National Park) – Greenfire Bush Lodge or similar
- Hazyview – Greenfire Lodge Hazyview or similar
- Mbabane (Swaziland) – Mantenga Lodge or similar
- Zululand – Greenfire Zululand Lodge or similar
- Drakensberg – Greenfire Lodge Drakensberg or similar
- Umdloti (Dolphin Coast) – Greenfire Lodge Dolphin Coast or similar
- Lambazi Bay – Greenfire Lodge Wild Coast or similar
- Frontier Country – Aloe Lodge or similar
- Knysna – Greenfire Krysna Lodge or similar
- Cape Town – Greenfire Lodge or similar
Victoria Falls Extension:
- Victoria Falls – Pamusha Lodge or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 13, 20, 27 October
- 3, 10, 17, 24 November
- 2, 9, 16, 23 February
- 1, 8, 15, 22 March
- 26 April
- 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 May
- 7 June
- 26 July
- 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 August
- 6 September
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Drive right into the epic wilderness of South Africa on this spellbinding wildlife safari tour, where you’ll enjoy an ever-changing scenery of natural wonders that look like they’ve been lifted straight from the pages of National Geographic!
- Spy your share of majestic wildlife in Kruger National Park. From the likes of elephants, lions, leopards, rhino, buffalo and giraffes, be awestruck by the stunning wildlife that roams here with a nocturnal safari!
- Feast your eyes on the scenic Panorama Route, where the gaping beauty of the Blyde River Canyon, the natural geological marvel of Bourke’s Luck Potholes and the breathtaking scenery from Gods Window await.
- Travel through old African Kingdoms in Swazi and Zululand, passing through historic battlegrounds, sugarcane fields, stunning mountain ranges and breathtaking game reserves with your chance to spot black and white rhinos.
- Marvel at the panorama from the summit of Table Mountain and watch awe-inspiring scenery unfold before you on a day tour of Cape Town, exploring unspoilt beaches, world-class wineries and the buzzing restaurants, bars and cafes on the Waterfront.
- EXTENSION: Marvel at the size and might of Victoria Falls, known locally as ‘the smoke that thunders’. Seeing and hearing its powerful waters crashing into the mighty Zambezi River is truly an unforgettable experience.
Pack your bags for an adventure of a lifetime as you board your international flight to Johannesburg.
Touchdown in Johannesburg! Upon arrival, you’ll be transferred to your lodge where you can unwind from your long flight or spend the remainder of the day exploring the city.
Drive past stunning mountain vistas, lush green valleys and arid bush this morning as you wind along the scenic route to Mpumalanga. Stop in the historic township of Dullstroom for lunch, before winding down the Drakensberg escarpment into the untamed Lowveld.
Arrive in the Kruger National Park greater area, where Africa’s gems roam freely.
Start your morning with a light breakfast before embarking on a guided game walk to witness the Big 5 in action; lions, elephants, buffalos, leopards and rhinos. Return back to the lodge for a sumptuous brunch, basking in the serenity of the wilderness.
Spend your afternoon on an open vehicle game drive, searching for Africa’s majestic wildlife. Enjoy a ‘sundowner’ drink as the sun sets over the bushveld before continuing your game drive into the night. Savour a hearty bush braai cooked on an open fire for dinner.
Rise with the African sun this morning, watching as the sun rises over mountainous vistas and red stone facades along the Panorama Route, en route to Hazyview.
Admire how the Blyde River Canyon carves its way through expansive red sandstone, before continuing to God’s Window for breathtaking vistas of the Drakensberg Escarpment and Bourke’s Luck Potholes’ collection of waterfalls and distinctive rock formations.
Descend down the Kowyns Pass to your accommodation for the evening.
More magnificent game viewing is on the agenda for today, as you rise early to tackle another section of Kruger National Park’s rugged plains in search of the African Big Five.
Enjoy a scenic drive south this morning as you cross the border into the Kingdom of the Swazi, driving through spectacular scenery and vast homesteads enveloped by sugarcane fields.
Stop at Sibebe rock, a 350m high granite mountain that stands over the Mbuluzi Valley. After spending some time at the foot of the mountain, head for the capital of Mbabane for the night.
Follow winding roads through Swaziland and cross back over to South Africa, arriving in Zululand, abundant with lush reserves that offer protection to a wide variety of indigenous animals, like the Black and White Rhino. Admire the stunning flora, fauna and wildlife of the Zulu Kingdom this afternoon with a game experience.
Travel inland today to Drakensberg, passing through a tranquil region lined with undulating hills, once the battleground for historic wars fought between the Zulu, the Boers and the British. Stop off at one of these battlefields where you’ll get the chance to learn about South Africa’s fascinating history.
Reach the majestic Drakensberg mountain range and Vulture Colony this afternoon, driving up the mountain tracks in a 4×4 to the lodge where you’ll spend two evenings.
Head for the Indian Ocean towards the Dolphin Coast, travelling through the rolling hills and spectacular beauty of the Natal Midlands en route. Continue onto the Mandela Capture site, the site of arrest for the iconic leader, now a cultural and historic exhibition site.
Spend today and tomorrow relaxing at the Dolphin Coast, maybe unwinding beachside or wandering the streets of this gorgeous coastal town.
Pass through the outskirts of Durban this morning and follow the peninsula to the breathtaking Wild Coast, abundant with unspoiled beaches, natural estuaries, rolling grassland and a tapestry of traditional Xhosa villages.
Spend a full day hiking along the stretched coastline with a guide, with the option to melt away on a secluded beach or swim in a nearby waterfall.
Leave the lush coastal forest behind as you head for Frontier Country, a region settled by 1820s European immigrants and the battleground for many frontier wars. Wind your way through scattered hills and deep valleys dotted with distant glimpses of the ocean.
Enter the renowned Garden Route today, stopping off at the Tsitsikamma Coastal National Park for a hike, trailing along rugged coastline and suspension bridges overlooking the Storm River. Spend the evening in Storms River before heading for Knysna for your second night in the region.
Leave Knysna behind this morning and travel through the Garden Route’s Lake District and along the Whale Route to reach Cape Town. One of the most beautiful cities in the world, there’s plenty to explore with a plethora of stunning beaches, buzzing restaurants and nature.
Over two days you’ll visit Cape Point, Hout Bay, the Waterfront, beaches, a vineyard and hike Table Mountain. On day 19, you’ll transfer to the airport for your flight home!
Haven’t had enough adventure yet? Add a Victoria Falls extension onto your trip!
Take a morning flight to the picturesque and thundering Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. The Falls are a little over a mile wide and 351 feet high, making them one-and-a-half times as wide and twice as high as Niagara Falls.
In the late afternoon, enjoy a sublime sundowner cruise on a broad sweep of the mighty Zambezi River.
This morning, enjoy a guided tour of the Victoria Falls, one of the ‘Seven Natural Wonders of the World’. The walking safari takes you through the magnificent rain forest to view the Cataracts, Livingston’s statue and a wide variety of birds and plants.
The rest of the day is yours to discover this beautiful area at leisure.
Today is yours to spend at your leisure.
Your mesmerising Africa adventure comes to a close after breakfast today as you board your international flight to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights are economy class with Qantas or South African Airlines, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 17
- Travelling solo? No single supplement applies, however, solo travellers will twin share with another solo traveller of the same sex
- Victoria Falls and Zimbabwe extension – 3 nights at Victoria Falls for $1499 per person, including flights
- This tour requires a certain level of participation from all group members, including assisting with meal preparation and clean up, and truck cleanliness
- The day by day itinerary is a rough guideline only and subject due to change, as determined by weather patterns, game migrations, road conditions and a multitude of other factors
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Tipping/Gratuities – recommended at ZAR 50 per person, per day
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages