AFRICA: 11 Day South Africa Wildlife Tour Including Flights for Two
Victoria Falls extension available!
$5,998Valued at $7,998
Discover the magnificent African terrain as you embark on adventures through vast deserts, encounter majestic wildlife in Kruger National Park and experience the hustle and bustle of Johannesburg and Cape Town.
- All International and Internal Flights for Two
- 5 Nights of Hotel Accommodation and 4 Nights of Lodge-Style Accommodation
- See Glorious Natural Wonders Along the Panorama Route and Look Out for Elephants, Lions and Buffalo Over Three Days on a Wildlife Safari
- Return International Flights for Two
- All Internal Flights for Two
- 5 Nights of Hotel Accommodation and 4 Nights of Lodge-Style Accommodation
- Daily Breakfast and 4 Delicious Dinners as per the Itinerary
- Permits and Admission Fees as per the Itinerary
- Sightseeing and Guided Game Drives as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Tour Guide Throughout Your Journey
- 2 Day Hop On, Hop Off Cape Town Bus Tour
- Johannesburg – Greenfire Lodge or similar
- Kruger National Park – Greenfire Bush Lodge or similar
- Hazyview – Greenfire Lodge Hazyview or similar
- Cape Town – Signature Lux Hotel by ONOMO, Waterfront or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates in 2019:
- 26 April
- 3, 10, 17, 24, 31 May
- 7 June
- 26 July
- 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 August
- 6 September
- 11, 18, 25 October
- 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 November
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Drive right into the epic wilderness of South Africa on this spellbinding wildlife safari tour, where you’ll enjoy an ever-changing scenery of natural wonders from the iconic Table Mountain to the Big Five in national parks over eleven adventure-filled days.
- Gape at the boundless beauty of the Panorama Route, from the serenity of Blyde River Canyon to the cavernous Bourke’s Luck Potholes and expanse of lush ravine at Gods Window.
- Spy your share of majestic wildlife over three day glorious days in the Greater Kruger National Park. From the likes of elephants, lions, leopards, rhino, buffalo and giraffes, you’ll be struggling for space on your camera, so be sure to keep a second SD card handy!
- The sun setting won’t stop your exploration as you embark on a night drive through grassy savannas in search of lively nocturnal wildlife.
- Dive into Cape Town with a tour of the city centre past the splendid baroque Castle of Good Hope and Grand Parade, to the city’s crowning glory, Table Mountain, before a diamond museum tour and free time at the historic V&A Waterfront.
- Craving more adventure? Why not add the Victoria Falls extension onto your safari and enjoy two nights soaking in the wonder of this magnificent landmark.
Venture deep into Africa’s expansive wilderness on this once-in-a-lifetime trip, kicking off with your flight to the renowned city of gold, Johannesburg.
Touch down in South Africa! On arrival, make your own way to your hotel to relax and recharge before the real adventure starts tomorrow.
Or, get acquainted on foot with a walk through the narrow streets of thriving markets, and duck into intimate shops and food stalls in the thriving city’s hidden corners.
Drive past stunning mountain vistas, lush green valleys and arid bush this morning as you wind along the scenic route to Mpumalanga. Stopping in Dullstroom’s historic township to take advantage of the good ol’ fashioned English pubs for lunch, before winding down the Drakensberg escarpment into the untamed Lowveld.
On arrival in Greater Kruger National Park, you’ll set up camp on a private reserve where animals roam unrestricted before eating a dinner cooked over a roaring fire.
Explore one of the world’s greatest wildlife-watching destinations today, as you venture into the park over three hours to see the iconic safari species that share the bushveld, including elephants, lions, leopards, cheetah, rhino and more.
Straight back into the wilderness after a scrumptious brunch back at camp, you’ll game drive until sunset, returning back to to camp for a sundowner before venturing back into the savannah to spy nocturnal animals.
Afterwards, satiate your hunger with a hearty bush ‘braai’ cooked over an open fire for dinner.
Rise with the Africa sun this morning, watching as the sun rises over mountainous vistas and red stone facades along the Panorama Route, en-route to Hazyview.
Admire how the Blyde River Canyon carves its way through expansive red sandstone, before continuing to God’s Window for breathtaking vistas of the Drakensberg Escarpment and Bourke’s Luck Potholes’ collection of waterfalls and distinctive rock formations.
Time permitting this evening, you’ll be able to enjoy a nature walk in the surrounding forest before dinner.
More magnificent game viewing is on the agenda for today, as you rise early to tackle another section of Kruger National Park’s rugged plains in search of the African Big Five.
Dig into a leisurely breakfast this morning before returning to Johannesburg.
Hop in a taxi this morning and board your flight to Cape Town, perhaps savouring the stunning views of Table Mountain National Park from above. Once you’ve touched down, you’ll transfer to your hotel via taxi, and enjoy plenty of free time to discover this gorgeous city’s world-class restaurants on your own for dinner.
Dive into Cape Town today with a hop on, hop off bus tour driving through the city centre past glorious landmarks such as the baroque-styled Castle of Good Hope and Grand Parade, before making your way to St. George’s Cathedral, passing the Company Gardens and the Malay Quarter.
Continue up Kloof Nek, one of South Africa’s oldest roads, to Table Mountain, where you can soak in the stunning views from the base, or perhaps ascend to the summit to marvel at the breathtaking panoramas over the Atlantic.
Then it’s off to the the historic V&A Waterfront to learn the three billion-year-old history of diamonds while touring the Shimansky Jewelers & Museum. Afterwards, enjoy some free time to stroll through the Waterfront’s endless shopping and trendy seaside restaurants.
Now that you’ve seen the iconic wonders of Cape Town, why not spend today discovering the spectacular Cape Peninsula and mesmerising mountain ranges, or perhaps visiting the plethora of charming villages, including Bo-Kaap’s brightly painted facades.
If you’re in the mood for a taste of South Africa’s premiere tipples, you could visit stunning wine destinations such as Stellenbosch and Franschhoek on an optional tour. For the particularly adventurous, a trip to ‘Shark Alley’ to cage dive with Great Whites is not to be missed!
- Winelands Tour- journey along the country’s principal wine route to the scenic towns of Paarl, Franschhoek and Stellenbosch with tastings along the way.
- Great White Shark Cage Diving – thrill seekers will not want to miss the trip to “Shark Alley” to experience cage dive with Great Whites!
Catch a taxi to the airport this morning, headed home with an SD card of photos to show friends and family, and great memories of this magnificent wildlife tour. Totsiens!
Craving more South Africa exploration? Why not add the Victoria Falls extension to your safari and enjoy two nights at this iconic landmark?
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth or Adelaide
- Flights from Canberra or Hobart are available for an additional $299 per person
- Flights are economy class with South African Airlines or Qantas, subject to availability
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 17
- Travelling solo? A single supplement of $600 applies. Please note single travellers will twin share with other solo guests on the safari tour
- Victoria Falls extension – two nights at Victoria Falls for $1199 per person, including flights
- This tour requires a certain level of participation from all group members, including assisting with meal preparation and clean up, and truck cleanliness
- The day by day itinerary is a rough guideline only and subject due to change, as determined by weather patterns, game migrations, road conditions and a multitude of other factors
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry requirements
- Meals not listed in the Itinerary
- Anything not listed in the Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages