AFRICA: 10 Day South African Safari with Victoria Falls Including Flights For One
Take an African safari of epic proportions.
Take an exotic adventure to the plains of South Africa, with opportunities to see Africa’s ‘Big 5’ awaiting at every park, forest and game drive, witnessing the world’s most majestic wildlife in their natural environment from just metres away!
- Return International Flights for One with Etihad Airways, Subject to Availability
- 8 Nights of Luxury Lodge-Style Accommodation, Including Daily Breakfast and 4 Dinners
- Hear the Crash and Hum of Victoria Falls, Experience Nightlife in the Wild with a Nocturnal Safari and Glide Along the Banks of the Zambezi on a Sundowner Cruise
- Return International Flights for One with a Premium Airline
- All Internal Flights for One
- 8 Nights of Lodge-Style Accommodation for One
- Daily Breakfast Plus 4 Delicious Dinners
- Airport Transfer on Arrival
- All On-Ground Transportation as per the Itinerary
- Exciting Tours and Sightseeing as per the Itinerary
- Experienced English Speaking Local Tour Guides
- Johannesburg – Greenfire Lodge or similar
- Greater Kruger National Park – Greenfire Bush Lodge or similar
- Hazyview – Greenfire Lodge Hazyview or similar
- Victoria Falls – Pamusha Lodge or similar
- Available for departure on one of the following dates:
- 19, 26 July
- 2, 9, 16, 23, 30 August
- 6 September
- 11, 18, 25 October
- 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 November
- 7, 14, 21, 28 February
- 6, 13, 20 March
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Get up close and personal with Africa’s ‘Big 5’ on this incredible South Africa Safari, weaving your way through lush landscapes, breathtaking natural marvels, gaping waterfalls and tranquil rivers along the African bushveld to witness fabled wildlife in all their glory.
- Feast your eyes on the scenic Panorama Route, where the gaping beauty of the Blyde River Canyon, the natural geological marvel of Bourke’s Luck Potholes and the breathtaking scenery from Gods Window await.
- Spy your share of majestic wildlife in Kruger National Park. From the likes of elephants, lions, leopards, rhino, buffalo and giraffes, be awestruck by stunning wildlife that looks its been lifted straight from the pages of National Geographic!
- See the game reserve come alive at night as you embark on a night drive through grassy savannas in search of lively nocturnal wildlife.
- Marvel at the size and might of Victoria Falls, known locally as ‘the smoke that thunders’. Seeing and hearing its powerful waters crashing into the mighty Zambezi River is truly an unforgettable experience.
Pack your bags for an adventure of a lifetime as you board your international flight to Johannesburg.
Touchdown Johannesburg! Upon arrival, you’ll be transferred to your lodge where you can unwind from your long flight or spend the remainder of the day exploring the city.
Drive past stunning mountain vistas, lush green valleys and arid bush this morning as you wind along the scenic route to Mpumalanga. Stop in the historic township of Dullstroom for lunch, before winding down the Drakensberg escarpment into the untamed Lowveld.
Arrive in the Kruger National Park greater area, where Africa’s gems roam freely. Enjoy dinner tonight cooked over a traditional open fire.
Start your morning with a light breakfast before embarking on a guided game walk to witness the Big 5 in action; lions, elephants, buffalos, leopards and rhinos. Return back to the lodge for a sumptuous brunch, basking in the serenity of the wilderness.
Spend your afternoon on an open vehicle game drive, searching for Africa’s majestic wildlife. Enjoy a ‘sundowner’ drink as the sun sets over the bushveld before continuing your game drive into the night. Savour a hearty bush braai cooked on an open fire for dinner.
Rise with the Africa sun this morning, watching as the sun rises over mountainous vistas and red stone facades along the Panorama Route, en route to Hazyview.
Admire how the Blyde River Canyon carves its way through expansive red sandstone, before continuing to God’s Window for breathtaking vistas of the Drakensberg Escarpment and Bourke’s Luck Potholes’ collection of waterfalls and distinctive rock formations.
Time permitting this evening, you’ll be able to enjoy a nature walk in the surrounding forest before dinner.
More magnificent game viewing is on the agenda for today, as you rise early to tackle another section of Kruger National Park’s rugged plains in search of the African Big Five.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before travelling back to Johannesburg.
Take a morning flight to the picturesque and thundering Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe. The Falls are a little over a mile wide and 351 feet high, making them one-and-a-half times as wide and twice as high as Niagara Falls. Here, you can still encounter herds of buffalo and elephants on their way to the Zambezi River.
In the late afternoon, enjoy a sublime sundowner cruise on a broad sweep of the mighty Zambezi River.
This morning, enjoy a guided tour of the Victoria Falls, one of the “Seven Natural Wonders of the World”. The walking safari takes you through the magnificent rain forest to view the Cataracts, Livingston’s statue and a wide variety of birds and plants.
The rest of the day is yours to discover this beautiful area at leisure.
Leave the Falls behind this morning as you fly to Johannesburg for your return flight home to Australia.
B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Flights depart from Melbourne, Sydney or Brisbane
- Flights are economy class with Etihad Airways or similar
- Flights from Johannesburg to Zimbabwe are economy class with South Africa Airways or similar
- A flight amendment surcharge of $150 per person applies for early arrivals and later departures, plus any additional airfares and taxes
- Flights are subject to specific promotional economy fare availability
- Flights may not be direct or operate daily
- Stopovers are available upon request
- Subject to availability
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 2 people, twin share
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 14
- Travelling solo? There is no single supplement surcharge for solo travellers, however they will be paired with someone of the same gender for rooming purposes
- This tour requires a certain level of participation from all group members, including assisting with meal preparation and clean up, and truck cleanliness
- Travel insurance – strongly recommended
- Visa/Entry Requirements
- Tipping and gratuities
- Anything not listed in the Itinerary
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
International Flights Included
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages