ADELAIDE: Ultimate Penfolds Experience for One
Taste Australia’s most prized wine.
$120Valued at $150
Go beyond the cellar door at the Penfolds Magill Estate where you’ll walk in the footsteps of winemaking legends, taste Australia’s most prized wine, visit the famous Grange Cottage, and discover Penfolds’ rich winemaking history.
- Delight the Senses with a Tutored Wine Tasting, Including the Iconic Penfolds’ Grange
- Explore Heritage-Listed Underground Tunnels and Bluestone Cellars
- Perhaps Take Home an Award-Winning Tipple from the Cellar Door
- Guided Tour of Penfolds’ Magill Estate with a Personal Host
- Private Tasting of Penfolds’ Award-Winning Wines, Including a Vintage Grange
- Available for tours between 1 February 2019 – 30 January 2020
- Blackout Dates:
- 19 – 22, 25 April 2019
- 25, 26, 31 December 2019
- 1, 26, 27 January 2020
- Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- Select your preferred package option, click on Add to Cart and follow the payment prompts
- Once you have completed your purchase, you will be emailed a confirmation and online booking form
- Complete your booking form as soon as possible to lock in your holiday!
For any other assistance or enquiries please contact email@example.com or call us on 1300 517 210.
- Enjoy a unique winery experience in the terra rossa of the Adelaide Hills on this Ultimate Penfolds Experience, where you’ll taste award-winning vintages cultivated with cuttings from the South of France at Penfolds’ original Magill Estate.
- Making remarkable wines since 1844, learn about Penfolds’ esteemed founders and rich winemaking history at the original Grange Cottage.
- See where the Penfolds magic begins with a tour of the meticulously grown vineyard. This single vineyard bears fruit for the award-winning Magill Estate Shiraz, including the flagship Grange in select vintages.
- Descend into the heart of the original winery on a private tour of the Heritage-Listed underground tunnels and bluestone cellars, uncovering decadent vintages and hidden gems along the way.
- Delight your palate with a tasting of Penfolds most awarded wines, including a vintage of Australia’s most prized wine, the Grange, savouring the delicate flavour combination of Shiraz grapes and South Australian terroir.
- Home to the Magill Estate Kitchen, you could while an afternoon away with a long lunch perfectly paired with a glass of Grange and a cheese flight. Not to mention the decadent views of the historic Penfolds vines and Adelaide city.
“Just a short Uber ride from Adelaide CBD brings you to the Penfolds Magill Estate, the spiritual home of Penfolds. A really interesting tour of the historic winery, then a tasting to die for. All the staff are friendly and knowledgeable..”
“We really debated about how to spend our last day in Australia. Our Penfolds tour turned out to be the perfect, fantastic choice. We enjoyed the history and informational tour, and then we really enjoyed the tasting.”
Buying and Booking:
- Buy now – limited time offer!
- Top Tip: Book early to secure your preferred dates!
- 14 day booking guarantee – if you can’t book your preferred dates within 14 days we will refund you in full. See T&Cs here
- Bookings are non changeable & non refundable once your travel dates are confirmed
- Not valid with any other offer
- Valid for 1 person
- Group size – minimum 2, maximum 8
- All guests must be over the age of 18 years
- Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time
- Minimum 48 hours notice per booking
- Personal expenses
- Anything not listed in the Inclusions
- For the latest travel advice for your holiday please visit www.smartraveller.gov.au
- Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months after your trip overseas
- A visa may be required for your destination or any countries you are transiting. It is your responsibility to ensure you obtain a valid visa. Please visit http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/ to assist you with any requirements.
- For information about how we calculate the savings and values of our deals, click here
Want to know more about this stunning property?
- Check out Penfolds Magill Estate Cellar Door for more information
Click here for Kogan Travel FAQs
Deal end dates are subject to change and may be extended at any time.
Your Holiday is Safe with Kogan Travel
ATAS - Travel Accredited
AFTA - The Australian Federation of Travel Agents
Kogan Travel Booking Guarantee
If, within 14 days of purchasing Your Kogan Travel offer (Guarantee Period) You have been unable to secure Your preferred travel dates, and have not confirmed a booking, We will issue You with a full refund to the face-value of Your voucher purchase.
This Product is offered and supplied by Kogan Travel Pty Ltd pursuant to the Terms and Conditions.
Related CategoriesHoliday Packages